Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

A boring question about your favourite British TV programme?

A boring question about your favourite British TV programme?

Old May 25th 2008, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud ofVegemite has much to be proud of
Default A boring question about your favourite British TV programme?

Okay, thought I´d give some positive feedback to make up for my negatively provocative Eurovision comments recently. ()

What is your favourite British show on the idiot box?

I must say that there´s a few for me, but I think the new Dr Who and Keeping Up Appearances are my favourites.
Old May 25th 2008, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A boring question about your favourite British TV programme?

Have I Got News For You...or pretty much anything with Paul Merton.
Top Gear.
Dom Joli's Complainers...what a laugh.
Old May 25th 2008, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

The F Word
How to Look Good Naked
Come Dine With Me

and then I love the drama's that are on once in a while such as Spooks, and Messiah.
Old May 25th 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Rachel69 will become famous soon enoughRachel69 will become famous soon enough

Emmerdale, Holby City, Wife Swap, Super Nanny
Old May 25th 2008, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

boredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really nice

Gavin and Stacey was soooo funny.
Bodies was great.
Come Dine with me, LOVE it!
Old May 25th 2008, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

The Apprentice, coronation street, Dr Who. That's about all! Pay sky a fortune for these three programmes.
Old May 25th 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

NigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond repute

We were enjoying Doc Martin but it seems to have finished now, Saturday nights not the same now, nowt else on.
Old May 25th 2008, 9:33 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Brothers and Sisters
Andrew Marr's History of Modern Britain
Holby city
ok dont laff Question time
Heroes
Shamless
Apprentice

And loads more.
Old May 26th 2008, 12:16 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Racht70
Heroes ...
That be a yankee production, lass.

Originally Posted by Vegemite
What is your favourite British show on the idiot box?
The Apprentice, Seaside Rescue, Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes, Doctor Who, The Office, Grumpy Old Men/Women, Afterlife, QI.

Old May 26th 2008, 12:19 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Dr Who
Panorama
life in cold blood
BBC news
ashes to ashes
Old May 26th 2008, 12:19 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
That be a yankee production, lass.

The Apprentice, Seaside Rescue, Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes, Doctor Who, The Office, Grumpy Old Men/Women, Afterlife, QI.

Oh bugger so it is

Also brothers and sisters...guess i didnt read the op properly.
Old May 26th 2008, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

jingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NigelWaring
We were enjoying Doc Martin but it seems to have finished now, Saturday nights not the same now, nowt else on.
I too was enjoying Doc Martin. Martin Clunes is a very versatile actor. I remember seeing him in The Bill (another favourite) some time ago, and then of course there was another series with a lady (can't remember the name) where he was quite light hearted.
jingles

(Would somebody please tell me how to make a 'reply' without the 'quote?)
Old May 26th 2008, 12:26 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jingles
I too was enjoying Doc Martin. Martin Clunes is a very versatile actor. I remember seeing him in The Bill (another favourite) some time ago, and then of course there was another series with a lady (can't remember the name) where he was quite light hearted.
jingles

at the bottom of the thread on the left side there isa a blue box saying new reply just click on that
Old May 26th 2008, 12:29 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

jingles
I like him too. I even like Doc Martin in a 'Lovejoy' sort of way. He's been in William and Mary, Jeeves and Wooster, Saving Grace, Men Behaving Badly amongst many others ...

Just click the 'New Reply' button, bottom left, just above 'Subscribe to this thread'...
Old May 26th 2008, 2:12 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Red Dwarf - watched a double bill on FOX the other day and it still has me in stitches! also I could watch Only fools and horses over and over again along with Bottom and Men behaving badly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.