Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bored of Target, where to shop online?

Bored of Target, where to shop online?

Old Mar 22nd 2010, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bored of Target, where to shop online?

Hope so.Let me know your NSW dates and we `ll hold a special FTC for you!
Or something anyway.
Old Mar 22nd 2010, 9:08 pm
CEM
BE Enthusiast

CEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud of

That sounds good! As soon as I know, I'll let you know... You'll have to give me a list of anything you want from M&S etc x

PS Got loads in Boden clearance which came here last month. Bit of a bun fight, but worth it!
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

I went to one of those in Winchester Town Hall once.Mega bun fight too but I got such amazing stuff for fab prices and some things( summer shoes, duvet set and cargos are still being worn 5 yrs later. I`d luuuuurve to do that again. Lucky you.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Don't know if I am allowed to post this or not, but here goes.......

To save some money when ordering goods from overseas ie M&S, Boden etc,
open an account with Quidco which is a cash back site, from memory it is free to join and I think there is a small administration fee of 5.00 annually.

You will need to have a British Bank Account and an a UK postal address to register. (I use my parents address.)

Once registered just enter where you want to shop ie Boden, it will show you the cashback available, in this case it is 5.5% of your order value, so if you spend 100.00 pounds (not including p&p) you will be credited 5.50 to your account, once you reach 30.00 you can ask for the money to be credited to your bank account.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rosebee

open an account with Quidco which is a cash back site, from memory it is free to join and I think there is a small administration fee of 5.00 annually.

You will need to have a British Bank Account and an a UK postal address to register. (I use my parents address.)

Once registered just enter where you want to shop ie Boden, it will show you the cashback available, in this case it is 5.5% of your order value, so if you spend 100.00 pounds (not including p&p) you will be credited 5.50 to your account, once you reach 30.00 you can ask for the money to be credited to your bank account.

The trouble with that is that you need to trawl through to find the ones which will deliver to Australia! There are actually quite a few companies which do, but you need to know which ones!!

Anyway, all the ones listed on this site do.....well except those which are in the Gifts for Friends and Family in the UK section LOL

http://www.uktoyou.webs.com/

Love

Rudi
x
Old Mar 25th 2010, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rosebee

I`m going to check this out.One is claiming back VAT? That sounds very good.I order lots from M&S,Boden & Book Depository so bacsically any cash back would cover the postatge.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

I've used Quidco for a couple of years ago and have earned 1500 GBP in that time on everything from insurance to clothes to travel. Definitely worth it but please make sure that the price you get through the Quidco link is actually worth it!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 4:15 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone used http://www.stockingirl.com/ ? Thinking of making a purchase but just wondering how long it's going to take to get here, I'm impatient!