Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bored 21 year old girl on the gold coast pls help!

bored 21 year old girl on the gold coast pls help!

Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:00 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bored 21 year old girl on the gold coast pls help!

Originally Posted by laura-cooke
hey yeah i would love to meet them, where abouts are you from?
heh laura,
we are in pacific pines which isnt far from you have an eldest daughter who is nearly 19 weve been here a year let me know if you want to meet up and can arrange something for you with her and friends she has made friends from uk and oz and im sure they would be up for a meet up as they remember what it was like when they first arrived
let me know she uses msn messenger and my space
lesley
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:35 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jay_robinson89
hi i am from helensvale too i am 19 and i am in the same situation and am looking to meet more people can u email me please my email address is my (username) @hotmail.com

i also have msn so if u want u can add me on there so we can chat ..
No use trying to chat her up now Jay. PaulieB is already there.
Time to cut your losses and walk away buddy.
Old Jan 25th 2009, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

dolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura aboutdolliedimples has a spectacular aura about

Hi..my daughter who is 21 has arrived from England..hooray!!

Please could you post or send me a message when you are gonna meet up next..

Thanks
Sarah xx
Old Jan 25th 2009, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

TheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really nice

So any of you lonely twenty-ish people happen to be anywhere near Newcastle?? Wish I was on the Gold Coast now!!!
Old Jan 31st 2009, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

AMCD is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey ya, i'm in newcastle with a few days - so far so good. REally nice place
Old Jan 31st 2009, 12:45 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Damn this thread title is SO miss leading got all excited there for a minute too

Dougie
Old Feb 1st 2009, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

TheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really niceTheDangerousQuietOne is just really nice

Originally Posted by AMCD
Hey ya, i'm in newcastle with a few days - so far so good. REally nice place
I'm assuming you've been checking out the beaches etc... You should do one of the wine tours up the hunter valley, they only cost $50 for a whole day of travelling and drinking...
Old Feb 4th 2009, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

any more for any more?