Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Booooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo again

Wikiposts

Booooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo again

Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:03 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Booooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo again

well i wasnt to be here tonight for the viewing, got a last minute call from a family member that my older sister was being rushed to Hospital, suspected Heart Attack so the missus had to take him through it and he liked the house a lot, asked if he were to put a bid in for £££ would we close the sale? she was a bit surprised as it was way at the top end of what we could ever have hoped to get and he also made a comment that he has looked at one other house and wants to bring his wife out to see it on Saturday 1pm as they have to make a decision what they are ging to buy before Monday 5pm

I`m sure many of you have heard similar things but keep the fingers crossed guy`s and hope this works out for us so that we can atlast make arrangements to get outta here

get well soon big Sis

Originally Posted by paul and Lynz
Good luck for tonight i hope they make you an offer
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
well i wasnt to be here tonight for the viewing, got a last minute call from a family member that my older sister was being rushed to Hospital, suspected Heart Attack so the missus had to take him through it and he liked the house a lot, asked if he were to put a bid in for £££ would we close the sale? she was a bit surprised as it was way at the top end of what we could ever have hoped to get and he also made a comment that he has looked at one other house and wants to bring his wife out to see it on Saturday 1pm as they have to make a decision what they are ging to buy before Monday 5pm

I`m sure many of you have heard similar things but keep the fingers crossed guy`s and hope this works out for us so that we can atlast make arrangements to get outta here

get well soon big Sis
Fingers crossed for you Sunny and hope your sister is well soon.
K Sent

Lynne
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:16 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx Lynne, i`m going to give work a miss today and head to the hospital

Originally Posted by mick69
Fingers crossed for you Sunny and hope your sister is well soon.
K Sent

Lynne
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

What a fabulous house... If they don't buy it then they need medicating... Hope it sells well for you.
And hope your big sis is good too...
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

gregevan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
I lived in garthamlock until i was 18 then moved about a bit then moved up here when i was 25 been here for quite a few years now mate, i do remember though thinking i wold never move up here but there you go, been here 13 years and soon to head to Sunny Sydney
I moved away from the area in 1994 when I got married so it's unlikely our pathes have crossed.

Hope your Sister is okay and everything else works out for you and you get to Sydney soon.

All the best

Graeme