Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bon Jovi - The lost Highway Tour

Bon Jovi - The lost Highway Tour

Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:49 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Bon Jovi - The lost Highway Tour

Realised that today was the day that the Bon Jovi tickets went on sale for Perth.

Went on Ticketmaster site and thought I was a bit late, as the tickets went on sale 9am and when I tried to book, after numerous attempts, I kept getting crappy seats (right at the back of the oval where you would probably needs binoculars!! )

I was just about to give up when what should turn up but premium tickets right in the middle, right opposite the stage!!

All I can say is WOOHOO!!!!

....and for anyone else that is trying for tickets, just keep trying and don't give up, as the good seats sometimes do become available.

Is anybody else going to see them? Where are you going, and what sort of seats did you manage to get?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:59 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bon Jovi - The lost Highway Tour

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Realised that today was the day that the Bon Jovi tickets went on sale for Perth.

Went on Ticketmaster site and thought I was a bit late, as the tickets went on sale 9am and when I tried to book, after numerous attempts, I kept getting crappy seats (right at the back of the oval where you would probably needs binoculars!! )

I was just about to give up when what should turn up but premium tickets right in the middle, right opposite the stage!!

....and for anyone else that is trying for tickets, just keep trying and don't give up, as the good seats sometimes do become available.

Is anybody else going to see them? Where are you going, and what sort of seats did you manage to get?
I was going to book but I have seen them 5 times already and decided against it this time. I hate Subi as a venue and the heat kills me at the football when I go. Enjoy.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:01 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I was going to book but I have seen them 5 times already and decided against it this time. I hate Subi as a venue and the heat kills me at the football when I go. Enjoy.
I will thanks....I'll enjoy it even more not telling my hubby till I give him the tickets Christmas day!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
I am seeing them at the Acer Arena in Sydey. We are only in Sydney for 6 days and the Jovi gig fell in those 6 days! How lucky is that!
I have seen them at least 8 or 9 times, 3 times on their 88-90 tour alone but couldn't see them in the O2 Arena as it clashed with Aerosmith at Hyde Park..

Cathy
Old Nov 27th 2007, 9:52 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

We thought about going but when it became Subi rather than Members Equity and nearly $200 per ticket we decided against it. We saw Robbie at Subi (or rather didn't see him he was so far away). Even worse venue than Burswood Dome.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Hi We are going,Friend bought 4 tickets in ticketmaster presale.So they better be good LOL

Anyone going to see Bjorn Again at Kings Park tomorrow night.
Jo
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:43 am
Just Joined

fishcalgem is on a distinguished road

Me & my friend got tickets for Sydney we got them on presale sooo excited. Only thing is we live sunshine coast so have to fly Monday aft & fly back Tuesday morn so not happy about that but we both work together so we had to beg & plead to get time off. I think the thing of 2 highly excited folk waffling on about Jon Bon Jovi made him give in.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fishcalgem
Me & my friend got tickets for Sydney we got them on presale sooo excited. Only thing is we live sunshine coast so have to fly Monday aft & fly back Tuesday morn so not happy about that but we both work together so we had to beg & plead to get time off. I think the thing of 2 highly excited folk waffling on about Jon Bon Jovi made him give in.
Hi,

I will be going on my lonesome and although there is nothing to fear in a Jovi crowd it is the 1st time I will have been without any girlie mates with me...

My seat is way back in the silver rear view, where are you sitting?

Cathy.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

fishcalgem is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cathy_rainbow
Hi,

I will be going on my lonesome and although there is nothing to fear in a Jovi crowd it is the 1st time I will have been without any girlie mates with me...

My seat is way back in the silver rear view, where are you sitting?

Cathy.
Not sure yet, we've got the silver tickets too just waiting for them to come through starting to get a bit impatient. You going Mon or Tue?
Old Nov 30th 2007, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fishcalgem
Not sure yet, we've got the silver tickets too just waiting for them to come through starting to get a bit impatient. You going Mon or Tue?
I am going on the 21st, I have got to pick my ticket up from somewhere in Sydney 1st - not sure where.

Cathy