Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Body parts which attract you most

Body parts which attract you most

Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:12 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Body parts which attract you most

So people - what part of the body matters most to you when you're checking someone out.
I can't pick one, general torso area I suppose, stomach, chest, then down to legs and arse, then finally up to the face just as the slap hits.

Last edited by Call me AL; Nov 24th 2007 at 7:16 am.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:30 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Body parts which attract you most

Originally Posted by Call me AL
So people - what part of the body matters most to you when you're checking someone out.
I can't pick one, general torso area I suppose, stomach, chest, then down to legs and arse, then finally up to the face just as the slap hits.
Hands...I like nice hands...well groomed short nails and clean.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:37 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Hands...I like nice hands...well groomed short nails and clean.
I like smiles
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:43 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Rough manly hands..not soft office ones!!
Back of neck, broad shoulders and a "laughing" eyes...

(Not too fussy am i???)
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:46 am
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sarab40
Rough manly hands..not soft office ones!!
Back of neck, broad shoulders and a "laughing" eyes...

(Not too fussy am i???)

Thats me
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I like eyes and smiles....... But that is just initial attraction....

Sometimes the most attractive person can be truly ugly when you get to know them and someone who is not particularly good looking can be beautiful....

Attraction is deeper than just the physical to me...... So I guess I would have to go with the brain.....

Lau x

Last edited by Reedy; Nov 24th 2007 at 8:03 am.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Brain & personality. In that order. ie must have the first before I even consider the second.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:13 am
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

nothing tangible.....humour and kindness.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

I like bums, noses smiles and smells.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 9:02 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

A good arse.

Eyes.

Wrists, when matched with a crisp white shirt and a good watch.. decent hands and no nail biting.

Arse.

A good brain.

Did I mention a nice arse?

That bit on the neck just under the ear ... leading down to the collar bone.

Arse.
A good arse is a joy to behold.

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Nov 24th 2007 at 9:05 am.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Eyes, then arse, then face. Anything else is a bonus

I also like a bit of rough
Old Nov 24th 2007, 10:11 am
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

Arse and cans for me .
Old Nov 24th 2007, 10:20 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
I like smiles
I never thought of a smile as a body part,but it is. I like a good smile too.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned arses!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 10:38 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Call me AL
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned arses!

I like a good arse.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 11:18 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Teeth

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.