Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bobby has flushed down the toilet........

Wikiposts

Bobby has flushed down the toilet........

Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:23 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bobby has flushed down the toilet........

Originally Posted by NickyP
ouch :scared: Have you considered a straight jacket
It does get better honest, at least the destructive stage does and then they find lots of other ways to drive you up the wall
Nicky
To be honest it doesn't really notice that much when it's on, it just annoys me when I look at it.

Just like the dent I made in our new SS $1700 fridge when I slid my phone down the kitchen work top and it slid like a beer in the wild west straight off the end and dented it
Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
To be honest it doesn't really notice that much when it's on, it just annoys me when I look at it.

Just like the dent I made in our new SS $1700 fridge when I slid my phone down the kitchen work top and it slid like a beer in the wild west straight off the end and dented it
Ah so now I see think link it is obviously a genetic thing
Nicky
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:21 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NickyP
Ah so now I see think link it is obviously a genetic thing
Nicky
Yep it would appear so
Old Jan 13th 2006, 7:32 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Terry likes to tell the story of a kid next door to him when he was young who wound his scalextric tracks all round the living room, under the furniture etc. Trouble was it was dark under the settee and he couldn't see the cars so he built a little bonfire so he could see what was happening :scared:
Old Jan 13th 2006, 7:37 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Terry likes to tell the story of a kid next door to him when he was young who wound his scalextric tracks all round the living room, under the furniture etc. Trouble was it was dark under the settee and he couldn't see the cars so he built a little bonfire so he could see what was happening :scared:
To be honest mate between the shippers and the kids everything we've got looks like a pile of shit, not good with no money coming in
Old Jan 13th 2006, 7:39 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest mate between the shippers and the kids everything we've got looks like a pile of shit, not good with no money coming in
I'd sell the kids. It will keep you afloat for a few more months.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
I'd sell the kids. It will keep you afloat for a few more months.
Done, how much are you offering
Old Jan 13th 2006, 7:45 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Done, how much are you offering
Hah, I have enough on my hands with my little terror
Old Jan 13th 2006, 7:46 pm

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Hah, I have enough on my hands with my little terror
Damn, well if you don't ask you don't get
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Two bottles of cordial, four toilet rolls, one packet of wetwipes and various cuddly toys in the last couple of days.

The little f***er

nice one! worst mine ever did was pee in the video recorder while he was stood in front of the telly.........aimed and fired!!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:31 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
nice one! worst mine ever did was pee in the video recorder while he was stood in front of the telly.........aimed and fired!!
Our worst (to date) is Ellie rubbing bright pink lipstick (hers, not mine) into her 6 month old cream carpet!!!!! Our 2 are only 4 and 2 so there's plenty of time for more - just not before the house is sold purlease girls.

I'm dreading sun block all over everything when we get to Oz!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by herrchook
Our worst (to date) is Ellie rubbing bright pink lipstick (hers, not mine) into her 6 month old cream carpet!!!!! Our 2 are only 4 and 2 so there's plenty of time for more - just not before the house is sold purlease girls.

I'm dreading sun block all over everything when we get to Oz!!!!
Yeah ours are 4 & 2 also
Old Jan 14th 2006, 2:13 am

Trying to watch the football and he's placed it perfectly in the middle as everytime someone recieves the ball, they're blurred
Old Jan 14th 2006, 12:14 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

My husband (when he was younger) flushed his grandad's war medals down the toilet
Old Jan 14th 2006, 1:03 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Damn, well if you don't ask you don't get
Well Harry topped his best destructive efforts today. As I was showing a viewer round he grabbed my drink from the table and chucked it all over the carpet, then got hold of a felt tip pen from somewhere (thought I had them all hidden) and drew all over himself and the bloody carpet. 5 minutes on the naughty step was too good for him this afternoon!

I'll swap you Bobby for Harry, at least until I sell the house

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.