Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bobby has flushed down the toilet........

Wikiposts

Bobby has flushed down the toilet........

Old Dec 28th 2005, 6:27 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bobby has flushed down the toilet........

Originally Posted by TruBrit
ahh bless don't we just love 'em
Errr.........................no..................
Old Dec 28th 2005, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Two bottles of cordial, four toilet rolls, one packet of wetwipes and various cuddly toys in the last couple of days.

The little f***er

Mine (years ago), put a live goldfish down the loo and said they(the fishes) had gone on holiday as they were fed up with their bowl. I wasnt fishing them out as he had been to the loo before he put the fish in. Another job for the hubby... YUCK!!!!
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:15 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Just caught him emptying the bottle I went out to get earlier, that's three this week
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:25 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Just caught him emptying the bottle I went out to get earlier, that's three this week
just a thought put the bottles out of reach
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by wengerboy
just a thought put the bottles out of reach
It's supposed to go in the fridge, besides there's no room left that's out of reach
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:29 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

It's supposed to go in the fridge, besides there's no room left that's out of reach
your rental must have a kitchen as big as ours
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:32 pm

your rental must have a kitchen as big as ours
We just found his dinner in the bath, cheeky bugger.

At least he's showing some initiative
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:34 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Aren't kids great - especially if you cook them slow, make some nice gravy and roast potatoes to go with them - although I doubt I could manage a whole one.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:34 pm
Up The Arse!!

We just found his dinner in the bath, cheeky bugger.

At least he's showing some initiative
I used to throw mine out the back window of my house(back in the 90`s)
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:47 pm

I used to throw mine out the back window of my house(back in the 90`s)
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:49 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

ok mate there is only one thing for it

Cling film over thr pan....he will soon get pissed off with stuff bouncin off and hittin him in the face.....................goooooooooooo Bobby
Old Dec 28th 2005, 11:39 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Two bottles of cordial, four toilet rolls, one packet of wetwipes and various cuddly toys in the last couple of days.

The little f***er
Visited my sis yesterday and her nearly 2 year old grandson put her mobile phone down the dunny...

D D
Old Dec 28th 2005, 11:40 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Visited my sis yesterday and her nearly 2 year old grandson put her mobile phone down the dunny...

D D
So even he knows she talks shit.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 11:49 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
So even he knows she talks shit.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 12:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
And a partridge in a pear tree.
just spat my toast and cheese at the screen
best one liner ive seen in ages mate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.