Bloody webcams !!!

Old Mar 4th 2006, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Bloody webcams !!!

Hi

Wondered if any one could help I seem to be having a problem with my webcam I bought in Singapore , it's a Creative Live! Effects, the issue is it's works fine on my laptop which is HP but I know have gone to load it onto mymain PC 2which is also HP and it does not work the only diffrence in the computers is that the main one is a media center and the lappie is not

Can anyone help ??
Old Mar 4th 2006, 7:27 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bloody webcams !!!

Originally Posted by tabby
Hi

Wondered if any one could help I seem to be having a problem with my webcam I bought in Singapore , it's a Creative Live! Effects, the issue is it's works fine on my laptop which is HP but I know have gone to load it onto mymain PC 2which is also HP and it does not work the only diffrence in the computers is that the main one is a media center and the lappie is not

Can anyone help ??
I think that this is probably the answer but I don't know for sure. I think that some webcam drivers won't be compatible with Windows MCE. Check the webcam doc (if it's in English) or contact Creative directly.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:58 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
I think that this is probably the answer but I don't know for sure. I think that some webcam drivers won't be compatible with Windows MCE. Check the webcam doc (if it's in English) or contact Creative directly.
Did you plug the webcam in first, and then install the drivers - or the other way round?
Old Mar 4th 2006, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hutch
Did you plug the webcam in first, and then install the drivers - or the other way round?
Drivers then webcam