Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bloody Visiting Rellies

Wikiposts

Bloody Visiting Rellies

Old Feb 8th 2006, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bloody Visiting Rellies

Originally Posted by soapy
adopt the auzzie accent while shes here, that should do the trick
try anything, anybody wants to bump her off, there's a shiney pound coin in it for you!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2006, 10:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by don544
try anything, anybody wants to bump her off, there's a shiney pound coin in it for you!!!!!!!!
ill take it
Old Feb 8th 2006, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

ill take it
just in case any police reading this.....ONLY JOKING!!!!

( ps. i will private message you with details)
Old Feb 8th 2006, 11:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

just in case any police reading this.....ONLY JOKING!!!!

( ps. i will private message you with details)
no photos please, couldnt take it mate
Old Feb 8th 2006, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

no photos please, couldnt take it mate
your'e not wrong, think of a very ugly person chewing a lime, times that by ten, getting close!
dom
Old Feb 8th 2006, 11:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

your'e not wrong, think of a very ugly person chewing a lime, times that by ten, getting close!
dom
auch, thats ok
only times ten????
my wife beats that, but u should see her mother.......ever rooksies better lookin'
Old Feb 9th 2006, 12:18 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think 21 is too young, it just depends on how mature you are. I did all my travelling between 19 and 21 (all on my own). Met loads of people on the way and never got into trouble and was never lonely.

I have always been fairly sensible, so my folks didnt worry too much, plus my Dad being ex army taught me how to defend myself if anything did happen. 21 is the perfect age for travelling, no ties, nothing to rush home for.

I know it must be hard not to worry about rellies travelling on their own, but you have to let them make their own mistakes and realise things by themselves. If she isnt mature enough, she soon will be once she it out there on her own.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshie
Really?? wow that's surprised me. I did quite a lot of lone backpacking and thought it was great. Didn't have to babysit anyone, could do what I liked when I liked and met great new friends along the way.
thats cos we ended up at some really dodgy places!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:07 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glittababe
thats cos we ended up at some really dodgy places!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:43 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

i agree. i travelled on my own and had heaps of fun. i met heaps of people travelling on their own, including heaps of chicks around 18 years old. i would encourage my daughter (if i had one) to go travelling on her own - although i'm sure as a parent (if i was one) i would naturally have some level of worry. my mum says she still worries about me now!

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
I dont think 21 is too young, it just depends on how mature you are. I did all my travelling between 19 and 21 (all on my own). Met loads of people on the way and never got into trouble and was never lonely.

I have always been fairly sensible, so my folks didnt worry too much, plus my Dad being ex army taught me how to defend myself if anything did happen. 21 is the perfect age for travelling, no ties, nothing to rush home for.

I know it must be hard not to worry about rellies travelling on their own, but you have to let them make their own mistakes and realise things by themselves. If she isnt mature enough, she soon will be once she it out there on her own.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:44 am
Just Joined

shazzer is on a distinguished road

21 too young???? I thought the normal time to set out on your first backpacking adventure was at the tender age of 18 ... at least that was what I did .. I thought 21 year olds were very past it! Much older and wiser (? hmm .. maybe) now ... but wouldn't have missed it for the world. Let her go, wish her luck, ask her to stay in touch, and make it clear that you will be there for her if she has any problems/worries or runs into any difficulties.

Everybody has to grow up sometime.....
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:48 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Having spent another night in their company listening to the sister whinge about the Mrs, the sooner they both go the better. Pair of bloody tossers.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 1:36 pm
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

Hi my single friend of 32 used us as a base while she backpacked around Oz and NZ. She arrived with us and then got the nerves about going alone.

We got her to book into one of the 'nicer' backpack hotels in Melbourne city (25 mins away from us) to give it a try but have a bit of a security with us being close by. There are other singles there and within 2 days she had arranged her trip with others, mainly 3 of them and then they'd meet up with others and one may go a seperate route but it was nice to know people and share rooms rather than complete strangers all the time.

She found the scariest place was WA with all the miners away from their wifes desperate for a leg over and she was very pleased to not be on her own. Don't get me wrong she's had her share of one nights stands but felt very threatened with them all boasting about the amount of money they had and not leaving them alone. It may be worth letting your sister aware of this because one night they felt safer sleeping in the locked ladies toilet rather than the accomodation with a flimsy lock!

Apart from that she loved WA and thought it was beautiful!

Would she not try meeting up with other like minded? I think there are web pages also for eg someone wanting company to drive from one state to another and share the cost of a car etc.

louise
Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:21 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisnick
i agree. i travelled on my own and had heaps of fun. i met heaps of people travelling on their own, including heaps of chicks around 18 years old. i would encourage my daughter (if i had one) to go travelling on her own - although i'm sure as a parent (if i was one) i would naturally have some level of worry. my mum says she still worries about me now!
Can I remind you of this statement when you have a 18 year old daughter. Not sure the word "encourage" would come to mind.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:24 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Can I remind you of this statement when you have a 18 year old daughter. Not sure the word "encourage" would come to mind.
Funny isn't it how your view of the world changes when you have kids?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.