Wikiposts

Bloody Kids !

Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bloody Kids !

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
We have already had the BookLists...

Am trying to get a 2nd mortgage for them now !!!!

As computers get smaller, the text books get bigger !!

One of them, i asked is that the ISBN number, to which the retort was.. no sir thats the price !!

LOL

The older they get the more expensive they become ahhhh be selling everything soon just to get teenagers through their education bless.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:30 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah-jayne
The older they get the more expensive they become ahhhh be selling everything soon just to get teenagers through their education bless.
yep lolol
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Timber Floor Au;5880482]yep lolol[/QUOTe

Still in years to come when they are looking after me i will look back at this and know it was all worth it, just let me get through the expensive times know. lol
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by paul30
It's easier to chew than a keyboard
I spose you cant pop a keyboard behind your ear either.

Nickie
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:07 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Sons just left ( 7am ) to start his first day of a 4 yr Bachelors in Computers , and web design etc etc...

Armed with his phone, hair gel, and some money for "snacks" !!

Not a pen, book, calculator, pencil, ruler in sight !!!!!!

I give up !

I'm 36 and I'm just as bad.
Whenever I have a training day I'm always the one asking for a pen and some paper
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 7:22 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri

Whenever I have a training day I'm always the one asking for a pen and some paper
( at your age ! ) said in slightly gay voice !
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kapri

Im 37 and doing 2 courses...although i have to submit one of my coursework through being typed out on the comp i always sit at the table 1st and write it all out and then sit at the comp and type it up copying it from what ive written...ive never typed it up straight away. its what your used to i spose..

Talking of which i should be studying right now.

Nickie
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

burtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant future

Woah, that's totally cool! I was going to take computer programming this year but I decided against it because I don't want to do all that algebra I hope he has fun, I loved being 17. Now at 20 I'm finding it hard to bend over for my newspapers, can't remember if I washed my hair in the shower or not and I start ALL sentences with "Sonny Jim, back in my day..."
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by burtreynoldsisonit
Woah, that's totally cool! I was going to take computer programming this year but I decided against it because I don't want to do all that algebra I hope he has fun, I loved being 17. Now at 20 I'm finding it hard to bend over for my newspapers, can't remember if I washed my hair in the shower or not and I start ALL sentences with "Sonny Jim, back in my day..."
you say that at 20 ?

OMG ! I feel OLD !
Old Feb 5th 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

you say that at 20 ?

OMG ! I feel OLD !
God i may as well just hang meself out to dry now!!!

I may dump me courses and prepare for retirement.

Nickie
Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:02 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burtreynoldsisonit
listen sonny Jim back In my day 20 was young!
when you get to my age you realise middle age is young!!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

burtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant futureburtreynoldsisonit has a brilliant future

you say that at 20 ?

OMG ! I feel OLD !
You say you feel COLD?

Sorry, could you speak up, my hearing isn't quite what it used to be I'm afraid.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Kids are funny things. We returned from our first family holiday in years up at Harrietville in the mountains where the kids participated in loads of interesting activities amidst the surrounding beauty. Not five minutes in the door and my eldest phones his mate. The conversation began something like this.....

"Hey Adam, I'm back and guess what? I bought a wicked new Krew baseball cap......."

I despair!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rhinotillexomaniac
Kids are funny things. We returned from our first family holiday in years up at Harrietville in the mountains where the kids participated in loads of interesting activities amidst the surrounding beauty. Not five minutes in the door and my eldest phones his mate. The conversation began something like this.....

"Hey Adam, I'm back and guess what? I bought a wicked new Krew baseball cap......."

I despair!
PMSL.

Age 5 - after a lovely Christmas in a cottage in the New Forest, lots of activities, spoilt rotten with presents, our lovely daughtger wrote that the best thing about the Christmas holiday was going to the shop and buying a packet of crisps.
Old Feb 6th 2008, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL.

Age 5 - after a lovely Christmas in a cottage in the New Forest, lots of activities, spoilt rotten with presents, our lovely daughtger wrote that the best thing about the Christmas holiday was going to the shop and buying a packet of crisps.
shocking aren't they!