Originally Posted by wengerboy
that`s the spirit!! now run along and iron something!! there`s a good girl
what..the bump in your jeans

Old Jun 3rd 2006, 11:58 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bloody football threads

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Just to put the icing on the cake for the very lovely Caz, I'll quote what I've been chatting about on the Palace BBS with some Palace fans in Holland

looks like there are going to be a few goals in tonights game.

De voorbereiding heeft voor enkele verrassingen gezorgd. Zo ontpopte Robin van Persie zich tot eerste keus op de rechterflank en verdreef hij daarmee Dirk Kuijt uit het basisteam. Van Basten: "De spelers die tegen Australiƫ spelen, zijn niet de elf spelers die ik voorafgaand aan het trainingskamp in mijn hoofd had als eerste keus. Maar die flexibiliteit moet je ook hebben als trainer. Dat soort dingen gebeuren en daar moet je goed op inspringen."

Van Basten toonde zich zaterdag opgetogen over de ontwikkeling van het Nederlands elftal. "De grootste winst? We zijn als team compacter en meer op de helft van de tegenstander gaan spelen. Daar is moed voor nodig. Het is namelijk gevaarlijk want het brengt risico's met zich mee. Maar het gaat steeds beter en ik heb het idee dat de spelers het zelf ook zo ervaren. Tegen Australiƫ moeten ze zich opnieuw bewijzen. Een nieuw examen ja, maar elke wedstrijd is een nieuw examen."

Translated (approx)

The prep for the WC has thrown up a few surprises. Robin van Persie has made a case to be first choice on the right wing andin doing so drove Kuijt from the 1st 11. van Basten: 'the players named to face Oz aren't the 11 players I had envisaged starting. But you need that flexibility as things happen and you need to be able toi adjust'

van Basten is please with the progress of the tem. 'The biggest advance is that we're compact and playing more inside the oppostions half - you need courage to do that as it brings added risk. Against Oz they'll need to prove themselves again... a new test.'

Fancy a cocktail Caz ?
where is the bitching?

yes please
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 11:58 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
what..the bump in your jeans

best offer i`ve had this week
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:00 am
Account Closed

best offer i`ve had this week
do you deserve more?

methinks not if you are so hyped up about the soccer

(notice I didn't say footy....a mans game)
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i`m gonna wander off to me mates and watch it!
bit worried though cos it`s dark outside
Off you go then! dont worry if you dont make it then ww will call out a search party!

(yer thats whaat he thinks eh Cas?! )
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

that`s the spirit!! now run along and iron something!! there`s a good girl
Hmm, Caz, get yourself a bloke like mine - anything that needs ironing, thats HIS department. I drink the beer, he does the housework And he doesn't like football either
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Off you go then! dont worry if you dont make it then ww will call out a search party!

(yer thats whaat he thinks eh Cas?! )
Always wanted to spook someone down a dark alley :scared:
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Always wanted to spook someone down a dark alley :scared:
Hehe! OK now im scared of you! :scared:
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hmm, Caz, get yourself a bloke like mine - anything that needs ironing, thats HIS department. I drink the beer, he does the housework And he doesn't like football either
I don't iron

C'mon...mine plays chess
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

I reckon you got yourself a Kiwi and dont know it
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:04 am
Account Closed

Hehe! OK now im scared of you! :scared:
Everyone should be scared of me.......I scare myself
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Everyone should be scared of me.......I scare myself
Hehe! Gosh i never thought i'd see the day where i was scared of my own granny! :scared:
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:06 am
Account Closed

Hehe! Gosh i never thought i'd see the day where i was scared of my own granny! :scared:
LOL...granny from hell :scared:
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:06 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

do you deserve more?

methinks not if you are so hyped up about the soccer

(notice I didn't say footy....a mans game)
me hyped? nah like we`re gonna win the thing
footy a man`s game you say, in the 70`s perhaps(did`nt anyone tell them it`s not the 70`s anymore)
cricket on the other hand now you`re talking, next time you`ve got some spare time(a week perhaps) you could ask a man to explain the rules to you and acheive true enlightenment :scared:
Old Jun 4th 2006, 12:07 am
Account Closed

me hyped? nah like we`re gonna win the thing
footy a man`s game you say, in the 70`s perhaps(did`nt anyone tell them it`s not the 70`s anymore)
cricket on the other hand now you`re talking, next time you`ve got some spare time(a week perhaps) you could ask a man to explain the rules to you and acheive true enlightenment :scared:

would you like to tell you about chess?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.