Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bloody cruel, makes me sick

Bloody cruel, makes me sick

Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Bloody cruel, makes me sick

Rangers were called to an area in Mandurah where 2 kangaroos had been mutilated, the first had both its front legs cut off, and left to die. When the rangers arrived it was still alive and had to be put to sleep, the other had been cut almost in half.
What Evil, Evil bastads........................the thought of it makes me sick!!
Hope they get what they deserve!!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bloody cruel, makes me sick

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Rangers were called to an area in Mandurah where 2 kangaroos had been mutilated, the first had both its front legs cut off, and left to die. When the rangers arrived it was still alive and had to be put to sleep, the other had been cut almost in half.
What Evil, Evil bastads........................the thought of it makes me sick!!
Hope they get what they deserve!!
Bastards! They deserve a slow painful death.
Tracie
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:23 pm
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

That's horrific!! I live there; haven't heard anything about that, yet. I know someone hurt one a few months back - what is wrong with these people!! They need to just get rid of them, they know that serial killers/ child abusers etc start off by hurting animals!!!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I didnt know about it either, the OH has just come in and told me!!!
I cant understand why anyone could be so cruel...................just give the bastads 10 minutes in a room with me.....................and a knife!!!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:39 pm
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

The terror and pain those poor creatures must have gone through doesn't bare thinking about. I hope they are caught and dealt with harshly!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kar-kier
The terror and pain those poor creatures must have gone through doesn't bare thinking about. I hope they are caught and dealt with harshly!
Theres too much of it going on recently, what about the one that had a crossbow through its face. Although it was treated it died last week!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:26 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kar-kier
That's horrific!! I live there; haven't heard anything about that, yet. I know someone hurt one a few months back - what is wrong with these people!! They need to just get rid of them, they know that serial killers/ child abusers etc start off by hurting animals!!!
So true that
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
I didnt know about it either, the OH has just come in and told me!!!
I cant understand why anyone could be so cruel...................just give the bastads 10 minutes in a room with me.....................and a knife!!!
http://www.thewest.com.au/default.as...ntentID=148153
Old Jun 15th 2009, 2:39 pm
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

shoot the bastards
Old Jun 15th 2009, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

i have just read that in poole uk 3 teenager kids kicked to death a new born deer - they have arrested them today aged 15 and 17

i am sure their mummys and daddies are very proud of their little boys
Old Jun 15th 2009, 3:38 pm
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
i have just read that in poole uk 3 teenager kids kicked to death a new born deer - they have arrested them today aged 15 and 17

Hang the twats
Old Jun 15th 2009, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

There are some truly evil people out there,stories such as this really p*** me off alot!I hope they catch the person(s)responsible!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

punoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to all

:O(
Really sad.....i hope these people suffer like hell!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to alldavidb1989 is a name known to all

do the same to them as they did to the roos cruel ba***rds they must have a screw loose or something
Old Jun 15th 2009, 8:30 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71

I read that they jumped on the baby deer, totally horrendous, if you ask me, they should be thrown into a room full of broken glass and be jumped on too, by the hugest elephant possible! Can elephants jump tho!? hmmmm lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.