Bloody cheek!

Old May 29th 2012, 2:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bloody cheek!

I am bloody wondering if this man is being ashamed of his assignments.... Isnt it ?
Old May 29th 2012, 3:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
A general question - why don't you ban them? I though that one of BE's rules is not to promote anything illegal - which this kind of thing is?
Many of them get banned, many of them just get the thread closed, some of them actually apologise for asking in the first place. Some of the threads are left open just so we can add other ****wit questions to the thread so people a) see that we don't condone illegal activity and b) to keep them all in one place.

It gives me a chuckle when we get accused of being racist because we've banned them or closed the thread when 'we' don't do that with other nationalities. That's because other nationalities don't attempt to commit fraud ****wit!

I honestly think it's very hard for them when fraud and corruption is so rife in their home countries, it's second nature and some of them honestly don't realise it's not done that way in other places. They are used to having to pay or lie their way to what they want. They have paid for their application, therefore they will receive a visa/assessment. When they don't they are very confused.
Old May 29th 2012, 3:06 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I honestly think it's very hard for them when fraud and corruption is so rife in their home countries, it's second nature and some of them honestly don't realise it's not done that way in other places. They are used to having to pay or lie their way to what they want. They have paid for their application, therefore they will receive a visa/assessment. When they don't they are very confused.
Very true. I also blame our government to a degree - they are the ones who approve these applications and the onus is on them is to make sure that they are true.

I can remember doing my skills assessment and then the application; it was a hell getting everything together and sorted out, but at least I know it was all true and correct.
Old May 29th 2012, 3:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Take a read through the immigration section of this forum for thousands of examples of exactly what you're talking about. "Can anyone send me a copy of their work references so I can use them for DIAC?" "I'm looking for a copy of a CDR for Engineers Australia" "Please help! I don't have the required 6 in each IELTS band. Can someone tell me how to beat the test so I can claim 20 points?"
Indeed, that was the first thing that came to my mind too. Some people apparently cannot even write six bullet points about their work duties without examples, just for guidance of course.
Old May 29th 2012, 3:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Indeed, that was the first thing that came to my mind too. Some people apparently cannot even write six bullet points about their work duties without examples, just for guidance of course.
I remember one guy who got paid cash in hand and had no payslips. He wanted people to send him their payslips so he could use those .........
Old May 29th 2012, 4:54 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I remember one guy who got paid cash in hand and had no payslips. He wanted people to send him their payslips so he could use those .........
I don't get any pay... if people want to send me theirs I'll put it to good use
Old May 29th 2012, 5:19 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I am bloody wondering if this man is being ashamed of his assignments.... Isnt it ?
Moi? Im ashamed of mine, but then again I was drunk whenI wrote them..
Old May 29th 2012, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reaver
You could always send them some doctored assignments, so they fail......
Send them mine then
Old May 29th 2012, 2:06 pm
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

If they want to cheat so be it. It is great fun when you corner them in a lie.

Old May 29th 2012, 3:23 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zambia
If they want to cheat so be it. It is great fun when you corner them in a lie.

May be entertaining a little, but gains nothing in work environment. So you get them fired, then what.
Old May 29th 2012, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

abi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud of

seriously, where is this country of cheats that everyone but me recognises!?

It's quite sad that anyone thinks getting a qualification through cheating is valid - what's the point of education if you don't learn anything?
Old May 29th 2012, 10:52 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by abi31
seriously, where is this country of cheats that everyone but me recognises!?
The sub-continent
Old May 29th 2012, 10:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
The sub-continent

Damn I thought my accent would have given it away to all .... well the phrasing.
Old May 29th 2012, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abi31
It's quite sad that anyone thinks getting a qualification through cheating is valid - what's the point of education if you don't learn anything?
To get a better job and more money of course
Old May 30th 2012, 12:20 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newjersey
May be entertaining a little, but gains nothing in work environment. So you get them fired, then what.
You hire someone else

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.