bloody air CON men

Old Dec 30th 2012, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

bibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nice
Default bloody air CON men

I am really p'd off. About 10 days before christmas we turned on the air con, and nothing.... So we called up the real state people we rent with, they were great and sent someone out within a day or 2. So, these a/c guys turned up, faffed about on the roof for 10 mins, came down and told us it was a gonna, and they were going to have to put a new one in. THEN, he says ' but dont call up the real estate agents, as by the time we tell them all this and they get in touch with the owners, blah blah, its going to take a while, just dont call them'. i am too trusting, i thought that makes sense, ok i wont. DOH !!!
We didnt hear anything for a week, by the time i was able to get in touch with the agency, with a rather sniffy message, a lady called back,. She said "yes I can see that we sent the company out to you, but that has been the last we have heard of it. Look there wont be anyone around till wed at the earliest, but as soon as wed comes we will get right on it"
Wed, FFS, we have had a week of hell already, we got my In laws over, and rather than enjoy it, we are all cranky and heat exhausted, sticking to the leather sofa!!. Whats with the cretins from the a/c company. Hubby reckons they didnt want the extra work over xmas, which is why he was very emphatic that i not call up the realtors to follow up. i hope he had the crappiest christmas ever, amongst many other unprintables.

the joys of rental, !!!
Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

Molko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: bloody air CON men

They aren't any different when you own your own home. Moved into a new house and the aircon would work one day and then stop the next. The control panel wouldn't light up or anything. Then by the time they came out to look at it, it started working all of a sudden during the night. They told me after being here for 10 minutes that nothing was wrong with it and felt like they were implying that I was a fruit loop. They then wanted to charge a call out fee of $85 because it was working.

It then stopped working again but this time didn't come back on at all by itself. Of course it always has to stop working during the hottest time. The actual company that make the units came out and said that it needs 4 hours worth of work doing to it. It has been fine since and it did take them 4 hours to fix. I didn't pay the $85 call out fee.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Did you get as annoyed as this Rheem customer ?

Old Jan 4th 2013, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

bibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nicebibblybobbly is just really nice

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Did you get as annoyed as this Rheem customer ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uV-I0S28ogc
. ohhh , that made me laugh. I have felt like leaving a message with similar amount of profanaties on the machine of everyone involved in our ongoing house building woes !! LOL