Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the black country's gone black,,

the black country's gone black,,

Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:12 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default the black country's gone black,,

it could only happen in the black country..

well today was supposed to be the biggest day for the black country since ,well i cannot think of anything that has ever happen before.

cheeko was going to turn the lights on at merry hill shopping center,and what happens they have a black out.someone nicked the electric substation..yes its true they stripped the copper out of the substation.
it blacked out the whole of the black country..you've got laugh...

poor old cheeko.the black country's biggest day ever ruined...
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:15 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the black country's gone black,,

Originally Posted by aston man

well today was supposed to be the biggest day for the black country since ,well i cannot think of anything that has ever happen before.

cheeko was going to turn the lights on at merry hill shopping center,and what happens they have a black out.someone nicked the electric substation..yes its true they stripped the copper out of the substation.

Hey Mr red boxers central news said the light turn on went ahead........
if only you'd admit you went to see Chicco you could confirm this for us........ C x
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I know I was stuck in all the grid-locked traffic near merry hell it was a mad free- for -all with all the traffic lights out :scared: came back on about 2pm
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:58 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Yes I know I was stuck in all the grid-locked traffic near merry hell it was a mad free- for -all with all the traffic lights out :scared: came back on about 2pm
curly ,at least you did'nt fall down a manhole ,perhaps its the same gang that nicked all the manhole covers last year.

can you believe em??

glad your o.k though..
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:01 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

This post came across as quite serious at first but then I realised you were just enjoying the fact that it all went tits up - why am I not surprised
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sassycat
This post came across as quite serious at first but then I realised you were just enjoying the fact that it all went tits up - why am I not surprised

us brummies and them black country ens have a lot of history my darling.. same as them covenrty ens and tammies...
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:05 pm
Account Closed

us brummies and them black country ens have a lot of history my darling..
Really what book can I find that in then Ast - Viz ?????????
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:08 pm
Banned

Really what book can I find that in then Ast - Viz ?????????
they have got a museum there its great,its one of those that when your in there its like you have gone back in time,i cannot remember what its called.i think its called..

Dudley
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:10 pm
Account Closed

they have got a museum there its great,its one of those that when your in there its like you have gone back in time,i cannot remember what its called.i think its called..
Dudley
Errrr Ast - isn't that what museums do - take you back in time - perhaps the tardis is a btter one for you to comprehend
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:14 pm
Banned

Errrr Ast - isn't that what museums do - take you back in time - perhaps the tardis is a btter one for you to comprehend
are you telling me you have never heard of dudley,cock
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:25 pm
Account Closed

are you telling me you have never heard of dudley,cock
Nope - not that kinda girl - just a sweet innocent little nurse - didn't you know that????????
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:30 pm
Banned

Nope - not that kinda girl - just a sweet innocent little nurse - didn't you know that????????
no your getting the wrong end of the stick here my darling..

i said ,
have you not heard of dudley,cock.

not

have you not heard of dudley,cock..

jezuss this is hard work...
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:34 pm
Account Closed

no your getting the wrong end of the stick here my darling..

i said ,
have you not heard of dudley,cock.

not

have you not heard of dudley,cock..

jezuss this is hard work...
Well I was always told if its hard work then it will be worth it in the end

Perhaps I should go blonde?????????

Whats the difference between dudey,cock. and dudley,cock..

Please point me in the right direction

I really do need some guidance om this
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:59 pm
Banned

Well I was always told if its hard work then it will be worth it in the end

Perhaps I should go blonde?????????

Whats the difference between dudey,cock. and dudley,cock..

Please point me in the right direction

I really do need some guidance om this
if any moderators are looking at this thread a cock in dudley is not what sassy thinks it is,so please dont ban us..shes never been out of bordemouth
Old Nov 16th 2006, 8:11 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

eh ast can u believe that anywhere else in the country someone would risk their life for a bit of "tat"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.