Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Black Cocker Spaniel 4 sale

Black Cocker Spaniel 4 sale

Old May 21st 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Black Cocker Spaniel 4 sale

Hi...we are off back to the UK and unfortunately due to lots of different circumstances, we can not take our lovely boy with us.

Please do not judge me for this decision, I am a complete animal lover and have beat myself up enough over this decision, without anyone else doing it.

He is so loving and will love to go to a home with or without other dogs. He is 20 weeks old pedigree with his papers and has his own show name, not that we would have shown him, he is just our lovable Max.

He sits, gives a poor, nearly got him to roll over, he lays down. He is house trained and loves them pigs ears to chew on. He loves his walks and is good on a lead.

If anyone is interested in having him off us, or you know of anyone then please PM me. I would like to also see where he is going to to make sure he is going to a good loving home.

He is an inside dog and sleeps in my sons bedroom under his bed and loves his cuddles and walks.

A heartbroken LibbyX
Old May 21st 2007, 11:16 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Black Cocker Spaniel 4 sale

I hope you find a nice home for him Libby, can't have been an easy decision I know.

Kath x
Old May 21st 2007, 11:36 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LIBBY
He is an inside dog and sleeps in my sons bedroom under his bed and loves his cuddles and walks.

A heartbroken LibbyX
Sounds like a lovely pooch. I'd tell me missus about him, but she'd be on the next plane up to QLD and we have one spaniel cross as it is. Hope he finds a nice home soon.
Old May 22nd 2007, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys for the support.

Hardest thing we have done....sorting everthing else out is easy compared to this.

Just realised the original post I have put gives a poor....I did mean paw of course.

LibbyX
Old May 22nd 2007, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Libbie - good luck re-homing the pup. Unfortunately I've already taken in a waif & stray (*edit: not that I'm implying yours is a waif or stray!*) at the weekend, and I think OH would have a fit if I took another. We're a long way from the Gold Coast too. I'm sure somebody will have a home for him though. Have you decided how much you want to sell him for? I'm sure if he is pedigree then he won't have come for free in the first place! It might make a difference to people on here if they had an idea what you are intending.
Hope it all works out!
Old May 22nd 2007, 6:15 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Hi...we are off back to the UK and unfortunately due to lots of different circumstances, we can not take our lovely boy with us.

Please do not judge me for this decision, I am a complete animal lover and have beat myself up enough over this decision, without anyone else doing it.

He is so loving and will love to go to a home with or without other dogs. He is 20 weeks old pedigree with his papers and has his own show name, not that we would have shown him, he is just our lovable Max.

He sits, gives a poor, nearly got him to roll over, he lays down. He is house trained and loves them pigs ears to chew on. He loves his walks and is good on a lead.

If anyone is interested in having him off us, or you know of anyone then please PM me. I would like to also see where he is going to to make sure he is going to a good loving home.

A heartbroken LibbyX
Seems a shame, you say he is only 20 weeks old, did you not know when you got him you were going back?
Old May 22nd 2007, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
Seems a shame, you say he is only 20 weeks old, did you not know when you got him you were going back?
Must be so hard for you, to leave him. Hope you find him a good home. If I was closer then I would have had him.............another dog to join in with my mad 2 wouldnt have made much differance!!!
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Do you think we would have got him if we knew.....why did you have to reply with that??

If you have nothing nice to say....then dont.....I do feel bad enough already thankyou!!
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:38 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Do you think we would have got him if we knew.....why did you have to reply with that??

If you have nothing nice to say....then dont.....I do feel bad enough already thankyou!!
Never ceases to amaze me how peoples first reaction is to jump to the worst scenario, I actually meant (and possibly should have worded better) did you get him to take back with you, then something has happened, quarantine laws etc, that has now stopped you from doing so. I am a dog owner too.
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:57 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Never ceases to amaze me how peoples first reaction is to jump to the worst scenario, I actually meant (and possibly should have worded better) did you get him to take back with you, then something has happened, quarantine laws etc, that has now stopped you from doing so. I am a dog owner too.
I think, unfortunately that because people are unable to see or hear all the other bits that go with what we say, our posts can be misconstrued.
Libby, I'm guessing is feel quite fragile about her move and leaving the dog so therefore misread/misconstrued your post which when feeling less sensitive she may have read in a different way.

(ps I always thought you were a girl )
Old May 22nd 2007, 9:59 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

How much do you want for the dog, I might know someone who will take it.
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
How much do you want for the dog, I might know someone who will take it.

Have PMed you.

LibbyX
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Wish we were there and I'd take it off you, my kids have me tortured for a dog when we move (one of their conditions of going!). We don't have a pet here - unless 2 goldfish count - but hopefully we will have one in Oz someday.

Best of luck finding your pet pooch a new home, it must be hard to do and all the best back in England.

Lynn xx
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

No, she thought she'd like the challenge of trying to sell him under difficult circumstances.....why post that

All the best with finding a new home for your pup

Sue x
Old May 22nd 2007, 5:46 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you find a new loving home for him soon.....sending you ))))HUGS(((( as you sound like you need them....good luck back in blighty. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.