Wikiposts

Bl**dy Dog!

Old Feb 21st 2006, 3:19 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bl**dy Dog!

Originally Posted by annqldau
Carefull with the bones as our Spinones loved to burry the bones in the garden so you may make the problem worse.

Not very nice but another alternative is to get her one of those bark collars where you can zap them and every time she starts to dig zap her.

We put dog in cage when we go to work as he is normally due for asleep around then, you can get quite big dog cages as well or make a pen.

Spinones! My mate has 3 of them.

Lovely breed of dog.

Do your have to bring you something the minute you walk in the door? My mate had five at one point and they would all grab a pillow or some bedding to give to her when she returned from work.

Gorgeous dogs.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 12:48 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Bl**dy Dog!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Spinones! My mate has 3 of them.

Lovely breed of dog.

Do your have to bring you something the minute you walk in the door? My mate had five at one point and they would all grab a pillow or some bedding to give to her when she returned from work.

Gorgeous dogs.
We have down sized we had to give them away to very good home in UK as was going to cost over $15,000 to bring them and the dog used to get frightened in back of car so didn't think he would cope with airflight and possibly heat here.

Is your friend in Aus as we could be tempted in future they were such a lovely gormless breed like scooby do...

now have a border terrier again as have had one of those for the last 20yrs and much more managable while renting, the spinone would have just trashed the house and the garden.

See attached.
Attached Thumbnails Bl**dy Dog!-bailey-paws.jpg   Bl**dy Dog!-dscf0396.jpg   Bl**dy Dog!-close-up.jpg