Wikiposts

Bix Da Boss may go

Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bix Da Boss may go

Originally Posted by Bix
Oh she has lots of preferences but I can't talk about them here ........it's a family show
Perhaps you should be called dirty old man
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:35 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milliesmum
Perhaps you should be called dirty old man
No, I shower twice daily
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:35 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I think it must be a deep rooted desire to watch us stroking

Just means we can get you off your backsides and into a room that we don't have to be in.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:37 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Just means we can get you off your backsides and into a room that we don't have to be in.
We didn't used to mind a few years ago but they've changed the paint now.
No longer got any lead based paints to get our kicks from
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:38 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
We didn't used to mind a few years ago but they've changed the paint now.
No longer got any lead based paints to get our kicks from

Well we still don't mind as it still gets you off your backsides etc etc etc
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
No, I shower twice daily
Bix you have made me lol which is hard going today, am stuck indoors with dd1 who has recently had an operation and I am getting a serious case of cabin fever so thank you
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:42 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I put her on ignore months ago.
Bad enough bossing me around in real life but I'm damned if she is getting into my virtual world
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:45 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix you have made me lol which is hard going today, am stuck indoors with dd1 who has recently had an operation and I am getting a serious case of cabin fever so thank you
I shall try to be serious for a few moments in respect of said dd1.

1 moment
2 moments
3 moments
4 moments
5 moments

.........shite, that was hard

My best wishes for a speedy recovery ......and I hope dd1 gets better too
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

lol, she does not care if you are good or bad one bit as she well on the road to recovery, but she is bored!!! and this is driving me mad. She can't go out in public or play outside because of an increased risk of infection (she had her adenoids removed, a new set of grommits and some cauterisation in her nose). Trying to keep an overly active, 7 year old madam occupied is sending me over the edge, topped off with a 4 year old with an attitude problem and a demanding one year old I am in serious need of some light hearted entertainment.

Keep up the good work
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:06 am
Bix
da Bonehead

lol, she does not care if you are good or bad one bit as she well on the road to recovery, but she is bored!!! and this is driving me mad. She can't go out in public or play outside because of an increased risk of infection (she had her adenoids removed, a new set of grommits and some cauterisation in her nose). Trying to keep an overly active, 7 year old madam occupied is sending me over the edge, topped off with a 4 year old with an attitude problem and a demanding one year old I am in serious need of some light hearted entertainment.

Keep up the good work
I had 2 operation on my nose to sort out a breathing problem then went and broke the thing playing football. These doctors are marvelous though. You wouldn't know I ever had a problem.
Attached Thumbnails Bix Da Boss may go-nose.jpg  
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

PMSL
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Da Boss sounds good to me

Get a few more idea's and put a poll up
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:50 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
Da Boss sounds good to me

Get a few more idea's and put a poll up
how about game keeper
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I had 2 operation on my nose to sort out a breathing problem then went and broke the thing playing football. These doctors are marvelous though. You wouldn't know I ever had a problem.
LOL where do you find all these lovely pictures
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
What do you think peeps ? Any suggestions ?
Zebra

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.