Wikiposts

Bix Da Boss may go

Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:18 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bix Da Boss may go

Originally Posted by Bix
Damn the internet.
I came to Australia to lose my past

Lol, your secret is out now. I suspected all along....it's the shaggy mane that does it. Got aging rock star written all over it
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:19 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milliesmum
I think Lion Tamer is quite apt, someone needs to keep you under control and I heard tell about a chair and whip from someone

How about just plain 'The Lioness'?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:20 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I think she should keep Bix Da Boss.....it sounds so much more controlling!

Why does she want to change?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

what does Bix Da Boss actually think about it? Perhaps she has a preference
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:24 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I think Lion Tamer is quite apt, someone needs to keep you under control and I heard tell about a chair and whip from someone
........and I got the scars on my rump to prove it
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:25 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Lol, your secret is out now. I suspected all along....it's the shaggy mane that does it. Got aging rock star written all over it
I prefer a different terminology........musically mature rock star
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:26 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix

Come on Bixie, we all know you're in your prime
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:27 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Bix Da Boss has said on numerous occassions she would like a new username.

My suggestion was to just drop the Bix and become Da Boss.

What do you think peeps ? Any suggestions ?

Well she is Da Boss so I think it's very appropriate
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix
Has been springs to mind
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Why does she want to change?
Why do you woman always want the wall painted a different colour every year ?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:28 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix

Cos you blokes fail to notice the accumulated grime or *patina* as my dad refers to it. Plus it gives you something to do.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:29 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
yeah they're always having the painters in.

Ok Ok I'm off now
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

what does Bix Da Boss actually think about it? Perhaps she has a preference
Oh she has lots of preferences but I can't talk about them here ........it's a family show
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:31 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by walla
Well she is Da Boss so I think it's very appropriate
I put her on ignore months ago.
Bad enough bossing me around in real life but I'm damned if she is getting into my virtual world
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by bundy
Cos you blokes fail to notice the accumulated grime or *patina* as my dad refers to it. Plus it gives you something to do.
I think it must be a deep rooted desire to watch us stroking

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.