Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Biggest Loser Finale!!

Biggest Loser Finale!!

Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all
Default Re: Biggest Loser Finale!!

What did we think of Camerons wife? Bit harsh the whole 'lose 60kgs or I leave you' ultimatum...Did you notice that when she came to visit him she didn't kiss him either, he was going in for a snog and she kept turning her face away so he had to make do with her cheek...I betcha she's relieved that he didn't make it to 60kgs as now she has the excuse to leave him...although having said that how she's put up with the moaning un-co-ordinated, freaky footed cry-baby this long is beyond me...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Oh, I didnt see Seans wife??? But Nathans wife was also carrying a few extra kilos! Arent we just a bunch of bitches!!! Meooowwww
I know, awful are't we?

Originally Posted by SamSi
What did we think of Camerons wife? Bit harsh the whole 'lose 60kgs or I leave you' ultimatum...Did you notice that when she came to visit him she didn't kiss him either, he was going in for a snog and she kept turning her face away so he had to make do with her cheek...I betcha she's relieved that he didn't make it to 60kgs as now she has the excuse to leave him...although having said that how she's put up with the moaning un-co-ordinated, freaky footed cry-baby this long is beyond me...

Don't beat around the bush now will you?
Completely agree though!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:17 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Sean's wife was fairly houndish!
Wife! didnt know he had one. I only saw a bloke with a baseball cap on didnt see any women. Missed her

well he didnt really put any effort in, was only kept in because of the pact. If ever there was a reason for a divorce hes it
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
Wife! didnt know he had one. I only saw a bloke with a baseball cap on didnt see any women. Missed her
Snorting very very loudly That bloke with the baseball cap was his missus

They don't do a follow up. The only ones you see again are the top three or four every now and then popping up in an advert or in the paper or dragged on to the show another year.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eastend Girl
Are you serious????? Bob - Tiff came second
Well done to the winner who was a Bunbury man
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

Shari68 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Nathan I think
Yes, Nathan is very short compared to Andrew he's a bit of a looker..LOL
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:26 pm
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

Wasn't Shannon in the paper a few months back for allegedly being a nasty piece of work to his girlfriend? Probably a load of media bulldust, but you never know....

I sometimes watched Biggest Loser cos I'm in the fitness industry, but it does my head in - all the milking the tears & emotions - usually just before they cut to an advert. Anything to get you back watching after the next ad break.

I understand that the American trainers they had on as guests last year were so appalled with the way the Aussie TV company treated the contestants that they pulled out of this year completely. In the US show they give them emotional support, and education. Here they just film the crying for extra ratings.....

But great to see Bob win - he did good. And Sharif's fair-play has got to be admired.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 10:43 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Snorting very very loudly That bloke with the baseball cap was his missus

They don't do a follow up. The only ones you see again are the top three or four every now and then popping up in an advert or in the paper or dragged on to the show another year.
NO you have to be kidding, I am gobsmacked I thought it was his brother well all I can say is she better sort herself out quick smart
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

I am gobsmacked I thought it was his brother
Fantastic!!! When they were sitting in the lounge it was like watching Kevin & Perry
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:50 pm
(^v^)

Fantastic!!! When they were sitting in the lounge it was like watching Kevin & Perry
lol I missed that bit oh dear
Old May 1st 2009, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

NO you have to be kidding, I am gobsmacked I thought it was his brother well all I can say is she better sort herself out quick smart
Knowing that she was going to be on national TV and that Sean was pretty likely to win the best of the eliminated, you would have thought she might have made a tiny effort or at least left her baseball cap at home
Old May 1st 2009, 12:22 am
(^v^)

Originally Posted by The Crow
Knowing that she was going to be on national TV and that Sean was pretty likely to win the best of the eliminated, you would have thought she might have made a tiny effort or at least left her baseball cap at home
she needs to audition for 10 years younger in 10 days. Has anyone been watching that?
Old May 1st 2009, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

she needs to audition for 10 years younger in 10 days. Has anyone been watching that?
She should! I liked the bloke in the first episode - he couldn't string two words together let alone a sentence - bless. Still, he looked pretty good at the end.

I reckon they should also get some really well-groomed people on and make them 10 years older
Old May 1st 2009, 12:38 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG possums. Love it. You've been in Tassie too long

I think Sean's wife realised she should have dressed up a a bit because did you notice she wouldn't stand next to Sean but hid in the middle of the crowd at the end. I did actually feel sorry for her.
Old May 1st 2009, 12:53 am
(^v^)

Originally Posted by The Crow
She should! I liked the bloke in the first episode - he couldn't string two words together let alone a sentence - bless. Still, he looked pretty good at the end.

I reckon they should also get some really well-groomed people on and make them 10 years older
LOL like a Paris Hilton to Jackie Stalone.. what you will look like, I like it

Originally Posted by crystal23
OMG possums. Love it. You've been in Tassie too long

I think Sean's wife realised she should have dressed up a a bit because did you notice she wouldn't stand next to Sean but hid in the middle of the crowd at the end. I did actually feel sorry for her.
cheeky bint

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.