Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Biggest Loser Finale!!

Biggest Loser Finale!!

Old May 1st 2009, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

jammyjane has a spectacular aura aboutjammyjane has a spectacular aura aboutjammyjane has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Biggest Loser Finale!!

Originally Posted by crystal23
OMG possums. Love it. You've been in Tassie too long

I think Sean's wife realised she should have dressed up a a bit because did you notice she wouldn't stand next to Sean but hid in the middle of the crowd at the end. I did actually feel sorry for her.

I was a member of the forum for Biggest Loser,and we all gave Sean's missus a good going over. Little did we realise she was a member too
She couldnt resist blowing her cover, she wrote and told us she had already lost 65kgs!! The mind boggles........
Old May 1st 2009, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jammyjane
I was a member of the forum for Biggest Loser,and we all gave Sean's missus a good going over. Little did we realise she was a member too
She couldnt resist blowing her cover, she wrote and told us she had already lost 65kgs!! The mind boggles........

Good on her though!
Old May 1st 2009, 11:52 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

oh really wow bless her, can I publicly say sorry to Seans wife good on ya girl
Old May 1st 2009, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

I think the baseball cap was a family/support thing as all his supporters had one on.
Go easy on the bird though
Old May 1st 2009, 11:44 pm

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

I noticed that too she said she wasn't allowed to take part in the show & that she has lost the 65kg after having lap band surgery.
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted Meagan to stay as long as possible just so I could drool.
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Now i think amanda really needed to be in that................I know its a game, but this year I got the impression it was very 'clicky;..............if you wasnt in Meagans 'gang' then you had no chance!
Ma missus will kill me for saying this but Amanda looked like desperate Dan with her big square chin.
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:19 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kez81
I noticed that too she said she wasn't allowed to take part in the show & that she has lost the 65kg after having lap band surgery.
ah right well thats fair enough like cheating compared to what the rest had to do
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=moneypen20;7529294] Snorting very very loudly That bloke with the baseball cap was his missus

Really!!!!!!!
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Possums
she needs to audition for 10 years younger in 10 days. Has anyone been watching that?
Mmmeeeeoooooowwwwwwwwwww!!! LOL
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=sj oldfield;7534680]
Originally Posted by moneypen20
Snorting very very loudly That bloke with the baseball cap was his missus

Really!!!!!!!
Why is that funny
Old May 3rd 2009, 1:00 am

has anyone did the bodymass thing on the website with the commander its so funny he tell's you straight

Luckily i was in the healthy weight range but my friend was heading for obese & in the words on the commander " obese is a hard place to come back from"
Old May 3rd 2009, 1:02 am

Originally Posted by Possums
ah right well thats fair enough like cheating compared to what the rest had to do
yeah its right enough although Lap band surgery isn't easy either but doing it through diet & exercise would be harder
Old May 3rd 2009, 1:09 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kez81
yeah its right enough although Lap band surgery isn't easy either but doing it through diet & exercise would be harder
you still have to diet and exercise you know. You can still eat crap food with a lap band, willpower is still very much required. You also don't drop a dress size a week. I know if I had a choice between the band and an all expenses paid 3 month boot camp with fantastic personal trainers, all food counted and constant support I know I would have gone for the latter.

It is now wonder fat women like me have a problem in life with some of the attitudes shown on this thread.
Old May 3rd 2009, 1:13 am

Originally Posted by northernbird
you still have to diet and exercise you know. You can still eat crap food with a lap band, willpower is still very much required. You also don't drop a dress size a week. I know if I had a choice between the band and an all expenses paid 3 month boot camp with fantastic personal trainers, all food counted and constant support I know I would have gone for the latter.

It is now wonder fat women like me have a problem in life with some of the attitudes shown on this thread.
I did say it wasn't easy a good friend of mine had it done as she tried everything to lose the weight she looks fab now she down to a size 8-10 took about 3 years to get there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.