Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Biggest Loser Finale!!

Biggest Loser Finale!!

Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biggest Loser Finale!!

Originally Posted by SamSi
Yep, totally agree the commando was a hottie but also what about Shannon?!! Sweet baby jesus, he was a fine figure of a man. Possibly a but thick, but that's not necessarily a problem...
He does nothing for me, he is just too thick and there's just no personality there, just muscles.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:18 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Surprised no one's said it but how hot was the commander when he took his sunnies off

Steaming
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:22 am
Account Closed

what about Shannon?!! Sweet baby jesus, he was a fine figure of a man. Possibly a but thick, but that's not necessarily a problem...

Where's Northernbird? She's met him, she'd know
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
He does nothing for me, he is just too thick and there's just no personality there, just muscles.
True, the conversation would probably be deadly dull and fixated on the benefits of eating wholegrains etc. To be on the safe side I will keep him gagged whilst he is tied to my bed!! In my dreams....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by crystal23
WHAT!!!! Northernbird where are you, don't keep me in suspense I need details!!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:25 am
Account Closed

True, the conversation would probably be deadly dull and fixated on the benefits of eating wholegrains etc. To be on the safe side I will keep him gagged whilst he is tied to my bed!! In my dreams....

I reckon he'd be anyone's for a slice of burgen
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

I reckon he'd be anyone's for a slice of burgen
Love it!!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:59 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Bob deserved to win good on him

Tiffany & Meagan looked really beautiful, they looked like models.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:02 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

you rang m'lud

I only spent 5 minutes with them but they seemed very nice and could hold a decent conversation. He is a lot taller than he looks on screen, about 6ft I reckon, I am 5ft and I had small heels on in that pic.
Attached Thumbnails Biggest Loser Finale!!-dsc00133.jpg  
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by northernbird
you rang m'lud

I only spent 5 minutes with them but they seemed very nice and could hold a decent conversation. He is a lot taller than he looks on screen, about 6ft I reckon, I am 5ft and I had small heels on in that pic.

M'Lud Christ. I've never seen a bloke with mammaries like mine It's M'Lady next time

Never mind the conversation. We want to know whether Shannon was thick or not
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by northernbird
you rang m'lud

Oh. My. God!!!! You've made my night. Did you happen to see how big his feet were? Just curious...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Oh. My. God!!!! You've made my night. Did you happen to see how big his feet were? Just curious...
Cold shower time methinks!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Cold shower time methinks!
God I know, I'm out of control!! Is cos I feel lost without my nightly fix of the Biggest Loser, will persevere with Masterchef but it's just not the same.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 11:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

God I know, I'm out of control!! Is cos I feel lost without my nightly fix of the Biggest Loser, will persevere with Masterchef but it's just not the same.
It's sad isn't it? Am now spending even more time on here instead
Old Apr 29th 2009, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Tiffany & Meagan looked really beautiful, they looked like models.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but i didnt like Meagan, think she was bit smarmy and sly looking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.