Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Biggest Loser Finale!!

Wikiposts

Biggest Loser Finale!!

Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Biggest Loser Finale!!

I am going for Bob............as I think he is a nice man..............second choice is Tiff!!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:36 am
Simply happy in Sydney!

LittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Biggest Loser Finale!!

I haven't really watched it before today because it is on around the kids bathtime so I am always busy. Can't believe how much weight some of these people have lost! It is absolutely amazing!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Bob - 52% of your body weight doesn't even compute How brilliant did Tiffany and Sammy look? Well impressed.

Good to see the makeover team gave Sean and Julie new teeth implants
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Well done Bob - 52% of your body weight doesn't even compute How brilliant did Tiffany and Sammy look? Well impressed.

[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]Good to see the makeover team gave Sean and Julie new teeth implants

Must agree with this

Didn't they all look fab tonight?

Well done to them all but 52% of his body weight - BOB you're a star

Lynn xx
Old Apr 27th 2009, 1:02 am
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

It was amazing - they looked great and Bob was amazing - its hard to imagine what losing that much would be like.

I am a bit curious to know if Bob had problems with baggy skin though being that bit older, despite all the exercise. Bob and Sherrif used to look very baggy in the first weeks but started wearing shirts.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebnatoli
It was amazing - they looked great and Bob was amazing - its hard to imagine what losing that much would be like.

I am a bit curious to know if Bob had problems with baggy skin though being that bit older, despite all the exercise. Bob and Sherrif used to look very baggy in the first weeks but started wearing shirts.
I loved the show. We were addicted to the entire series in our house
They all looked fab last night & the weight loss was amazing, very inspiring
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:59 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I loved the show. We were addicted to the entire series in our house
They all looked fab last night & the weight loss was amazing, very inspiring
us too we've never seen it before but were hooked Bob was just a bloody superstar, well so were Sharrif and Tiff and Sean!!! fantastic
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
us too we've never seen it before but were hooked Bob was just a bloody superstar, well so were Sharrif and Tiff and Sean!!! fantastic
I thought that Bob & Sharif were just lovely people.
I admired Sharifs integrity when he voted for Cam to leave even though he knew he would be given the nothing bracelet. I also loved that he used the word serendipity!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:36 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that Bob & Sharif were just lovely people.
I admired Sharifs integrity when he voted for Cam to leave even though he knew he would be given the nothing bracelet. I also loved that he used the word serendipity!
yeah I agree. really liked Sean too thought he was a top bloke.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah I agree. really liked Sean too thought he was a top bloke.
I wasn't too keen on most of the girls though & thought Cam was a real whinger! He must have Pommy blood!
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god this rubbish crap show is finally over, I thought it was so cheap to make and could fill so many hours that it was never going to end !
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dave99
Thank god this rubbish crap show is finally over, I thought it was so cheap to make and could fill so many hours that it was never going to end !
Do you have an off switch on your remote?
Old Apr 27th 2009, 11:53 pm
(^v^)

I wasn't too keen on most of the girls though & thought Cam was a real whinger! He must have Pommy blood!
I liked Julie and Tiff thats about it, it sounds bad but a lot of them had such a chip on their shoulder but guess thats a defense thing.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 12:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Julie and Tiff thats about it, it sounds bad but a lot of them had such a chip on their shoulder but guess thats a defense thing.
Sammy was fab, struggled so much to love herself and then just became beautiful. She has the most fantastic eyes.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 12:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Sammy was fab, struggled so much to love herself and then just became beautiful. She has the most fantastic eyes.
Yes, I could relate to her a lot!
Agree about her gorgeous eyes too!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.