Wikiposts

BIG trouble!!

Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BIG trouble!!

We have forgotton to send cards for UK Fathers Day !!!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:04 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BIG trouble!!

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
ooops when is/was it??
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
ooops when is/was it??
this Sunday !
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:05 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Ditto, although I think I can salvage the situation by ringing on the day and telling my Dad I'll be coming over later this year. He'll hopefully be so delighted that I'll be let off the doziness.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by webgum
Ditto, although I think I can salvage the situation by ringing on the day and telling my Dad I'll be coming over later this year. He'll hopefully be so delighted that I'll be let off the doziness.
Do you want to go to visit...otherwise it's a damn expensive solution
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:08 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Me tooooo.....Just bought some today (a little late I know!)

Ooops

Ginny
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:08 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

this Sunday !
what the sunday just gone or next sunday?? LOL if next sunday is he on puter can you send an E card??
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:09 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Do you want to go to visit...otherwise it's a damn expensive solution
God, it does sound a bit desperate, doesn't it? Actually my sister is hopefully giving birth at the end of July, so I'm nipping home (since when was a $2000 fare a 'nip'!) to see her and the sprog.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
what the sunday just gone or next sunday?? LOL if next sunday is he on puter can you send an E card??
like in day after tomorrow...they haven't got a comp....bloody hell...I'll never here the last of it!!

Carls Mum and Dad will be really
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by webgum
God, it does sound a bit desperate, doesn't it? Actually my sister is hopefully giving birth at the end of July, so I'm nipping home (since when was a $2000 fare a 'nip'!) to see her and the sprog.
remember reading that

you sound like you are nipping down the road for a pint of milk !!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Izzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to behold

try this site - I think it is called moonpig.com or similar - you can design your own card and they will post it from the UK for about 3 quid. Should still be time.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Izzy
try this site - I think it is called moonpig.com or similar - you can design your own card and they will post it from the UK for about 3 quid. Should still be time.
you wonderful woman !!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:08 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Thats just slack!!!

I gave mine to my mum for safe keeping before we left
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Thats just slack!!!

I gave mine to my mum for safe keeping before we left
Been here for 18 months !!

Remembered it last year
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Been here for 18 months !!

Remembered it last year

Have you got it sorted?

I'll send one for you if you want

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.