Wikiposts

Big Brother 2008

Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Brother 2008

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Wonder if he'll do his roots before he enters the house. He needs a good grooming.
Very diplomatic
Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:22 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I have to say that she reminds me of one of those shrunken heads I think it's the hair. Needs a damn good cut. Paul, you're up there, go offer your services
Of course, you've got it. One of those that Witch Doctors have on the end of sticks to frighten off the evil spirits.

I'm lost, who's Corey ( i hate that name)
Me too. Blur.

Just watched that interview...he wouldn't take his glasses off, they were famous
Does he think he's famous!!
Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
I remember seeing the interview on tv with him and his parents and he was still behaving like the ar*ehole he is, no remorse, just a frigging jumped up little loser. I hate that aussie speak where they end a sentence with "so it's 'em, yeh".
Old Apr 30th 2008, 7:10 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Should have been thumped with one For some reason he's become a sad z list cult figure.
Celeb Big Brother now! ...
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:40 pm
Account Closed

Nobbi and his new found friend! ...

He HAS to get my vote to win!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:12 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Barf alright! ... http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...28ddccbhat.gif

I mean. I'm not migitist, but she's one ugly specimen in my opinion, sorry.
"Migitist"

Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
"Migitist"

Stop laughing! ... I'm not!

Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Nobbi and his new found friend! ...

He HAS to get my vote to win!
Did you notice his imaginary friend had a very high pitched voice Hmmmmm, wonder who he was thinking of Oh and the guys didn't keep up taking their meals outside with him for long did they
Old May 1st 2008, 12:03 am
Account Closed

Did you notice his imaginary friend had a very high pitched voice Hmmmmm, wonder who he was thinking of Oh and the guys didn't keep up taking their meals outside with him for long did they
Old May 13th 2008, 7:45 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone else think last nights BB was hilarious? Better than any aussie comedy I've ever seen. Brigitte and what'sa name that was her spokeswoman, you couldn't make it up.
Old May 13th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7209/bumpitwg2.gif

Did anyone else think last nights BB was hilarious? Better than any aussie comedy I've ever seen. Brigitte and what'sa name that was her spokeswoman, you couldn't make it up.

Dixie ! that woman is obsessed with food ! when she was speaking on behalf of Brigitte and saying she was going on hunger strike, I was half expecting her to say " can i have hers "
Got that bloke from "How to look good naked" going in there tonight.

Nicky
Old May 13th 2008, 8:27 pm
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Dixie ! that woman is obsessed with food ! when she was speaking on behalf of Brigitte and saying she was going on hunger strike, I was half expecting her to say " can i have hers "
Got that bloke from "How to look good naked" going in there tonight.

Nicky
That's her. I was expecting the same, that's why I thought she'd gone in there with her. Tonight looks funny too, 'cos she's eating again and ignoring the cricket task.

Maybe they're all going to strip off......

PS. Where has the midget gone?
Old May 13th 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

The midget (hate that word!!) broke her leg,, she's supposed to be going back in but no sign of it yet.
Old May 13th 2008, 8:37 pm
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by Poppett44
The midget (hate that word!!) broke her leg,, she's supposed to be going back in but no sign of it yet.
Oh crikey, how did she do that?
Old May 13th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

On the first Friday night games,, poor cow!