Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Best Place For Cheap Flights Back to UK (urgent)

Wikiposts

Best Place For Cheap Flights Back to UK (urgent)

Old Jul 15th 2006, 5:56 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Place For Cheap Flights Back to UK (urgent)

Originally Posted by madsad
Well me & Donna both spoke to my Pop's in Hospital last night and it was heartbreaking to say the least, he doe's not know whats going on, he said he could not hear a word i was saying but when Donna went on the phone he could hear her perfectly

We are going to phone again tonite and let the girl's talk to pop's as he was totally besotted by his Grand daughters and we hope this may do some good.

Been a hell of a week in the madsad household and it has brought a lot of emotions to the forefront, some of them being...

1) You realise just how far from the UK you are, but you also realise that Australia is now home and that thing's like this are inevitable.

2) I again realised that in a time of Crisis that there is no one i would rather have beside me than my Wife, i'm not being a big sap, D's honesty & advice are rarely far from the mark.

3) No matter what happens at home, life doe's not stand still, and your responsibility's lie first & foremost with your wife & kids.

There is a long & nasty history between my Mum, Dad & us but i still love my Pop and i worry about him, but the thoughts & feelings of my Wife & Kids will always come first.

Come Monday me & D will have been together 11 years!! it's been an experience!! and sometimes it feel's like we've been jumping hurdles since the day we met, well we have jumped them all so far and i for one doubt there's a hurdle been built we could not get over!!.

Cheers

Malcolm.
What a lovely post Malcolm, such meaningful sentiments towards your family. You sound like you 2 have got it sorted. I sincerely hope that what ever you decide isn't too painful.

Gill
Old Jul 15th 2006, 11:02 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Well me & Donna both spoke to my Pop's in Hospital last night and it was heartbreaking to say the least, he doe's not know whats going on, he said he could not hear a word i was saying but when Donna went on the phone he could hear her perfectly

We are going to phone again tonite and let the girl's talk to pop's as he was totally besotted by his Grand daughters and we hope this may do some good.

Been a hell of a week in the madsad household and it has brought a lot of emotions to the forefront, some of them being...

1) You realise just how far from the UK you are, but you also realise that Australia is now home and that thing's like this are inevitable.

2) I again realised that in a time of Crisis that there is no one i would rather have beside me than my Wife, i'm not being a big sap, D's honesty & advice are rarely far from the mark.

3) No matter what happens at home, life doe's not stand still, and your responsibility's lie first & foremost with your wife & kids.

There is a long & nasty history between my Mum, Dad & us but i still love my Pop and i worry about him, but the thoughts & feelings of my Wife & Kids will always come first.

Come Monday me & D will have been together 11 years!! it's been an experience!! and sometimes it feel's like we've been jumping hurdles since the day we met, well we have jumped them all so far and i for one doubt there's a hurdle been built we could not get over!!.

Cheers

Malcolm.
Thats a lovely post Malcolm, brought a tear to my eyes.
Take care all of you
Ang
Old Jul 15th 2006, 2:33 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
Great Post mate, Kama sent

We have plenty Karma, please forward cheques or postal orders......

Only kidding thankyou very much for your kind thoughts.

Malcolm.