Benidorm

Old Jun 13th 2010, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Benidorm

Hello

Whatever happend to the uk show Benidorm? It was on for 3 weeks and for the last 2 nothing. I've checked the TV guide and it's not on this week either.

Everyone I spoke to loved it, pom and Ozzie.

Has it been pulled?

Keel
Old Jun 13th 2010, 12:57 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Benidorm

An article from perthnow.com.au

What is the worst show airing on television in WA right now? ... The UK turns out some fantastic tv, but Benidorm didn't strike me as one of their better ones.
While I am happy to hear other suggestions for worst shows on the box (see end of story), I reckon Benidorm will take some beating. It is drowning in ageing, snowy-white, beer-gutted, semi-naked, working-class Brits – boasting such unremittingly hideous stereotyping it makes you assume it was made by someone with a deep loathing for the English.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/entertain...-1225872072065

Old Jun 13th 2010, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

aston is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by keel
Hello

Whatever happend to the uk show Benidorm? It was on for 3 weeks and for the last 2 nothing. I've checked the TV guide and it's not on this week either.

Has it been pulled?

Keel
no mate it just finished,but i know where there are a mob similar to those benidorm lot,they meet on a thursday in a pub called the drop..

you should try it some time?

xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 13th 2010, 1:07 pm
ABCDiamond

Has it been pulled?
It may be being moved to Ch 72.

I wondered why I hadn't heard of it, it was only on in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.

Old Jun 13th 2010, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

Has it been pulled?

Keel
Sad thing is Mark, it was so close to my experience of package holidays, it wasn't funny!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2010, 9:57 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
It may be being moved to Ch 72.

I wondered why I hadn't heard of it, it was only on in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
It was on Foxtel, available in Bris too. IMHO you're not missing anything
Old Jun 14th 2010, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brummy
no mate it just finished,but i know where there are a mob similar to those benidorm lot,they meet on a thursday in a pub called the drop..

you should try it some time?

xxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry Brummy but I promised my dear Mother that I would never step foot in an establishment that served alcohol

Keel
Old Jun 14th 2010, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aye Steve

But I've never been on a package holiday. I watched the show when I was at my Dads in October and also on the Emirates plane coming back at Christmas. I thought they were hilarious in a Borat sort of way.

Everyone at work loved it including the 75 year old Ozzy who I work with.

Was it pulled because it was to vulger?

Keel

Originally Posted by geordiebloke
Sad thing is Mark, it was so close to my experience of package holidays, it wasn't funny!!!!