Wikiposts

Ben Cousins

Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:00 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ben Cousins

Attached Thumbnails Ben Cousins-cousins.jpg  
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all
Default Re: Ben Cousins

Originally Posted by renth
Thats funny.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:11 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Benny Boy is going to get off:

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.as...ontentID=44031
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Looks like Benny Boy is going to get off:

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.as...ontentID=44031
I saw that.

He must have offered to share his drugs with the magistrate in exchange for having the charges dropped.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smee
I saw that.

He must have offered to share his drugs with the magistrate in exchange for having the charges dropped.
P'rhaps he has the same lawyer as Troy Mecante........

Love the signs Renth, I think the "Citizens Infringment Officer" could give him a huge fine for the bogan tattoo!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:41 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Amazulu;5442689]Looks like Benny Boy is going to get off:

[URL]http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=77&C

I thought he would, as much as he's been smug through the whole thing, I think he's been a bit tucked up with all this.

What they failed to mention initially and still dont seem to be talking about is that he was driving the car for someone else (it wasnt his car) because they werent able to drive it... the drugs that he was found with, (still not clear if found on him or in the vehicle that wasnt his) we're prescription drugs that he had previously been prescribed. He took an alcohol test and was completely clear....
So the only thing he seems to of done thats potentially wrong is refuse the drug test, apparently he was the first person under some new law to ever be stopped and asked to take one, i've never heard of this new law does it effectively mean I could randomly be stopped and asked to provide a drug test? as much as I have nothing to hide I still wouldnt be overly happy about having to do this without any real knowledge of what it is and why im being forced to do it....

I also dont understand why the Eagles decided to axe him before the charges were even brought against him and before he'd fronted court, arent you innocent until proven guilty?

Someone's tipped the police off or they've been watching him for him to of been stopped in the way he was, it certainly wasnt a co-incidence...

If he doesnt get charged with anything after all this then how can the Eagles not be forced to re-instate him....
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:46 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Thumbnails Ben Cousins-churchsign1.jpg   Ben Cousins-fast-food_www-txt2pic-com.jpg  
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 18th 2007, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

:lol Funny. He's easy on the eye though....
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Who said that John or MIchelle??? lol
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:22 pm
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

What a total bogan dork this guy is.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:14 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Personally I think he's a smug little prxxx with the IQ of a wet fart, who is so far up himself it must hurt!

Just my opinion of course!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Personally I think he's a smug little prxxx with the IQ of a wet fart, who is so far up himself it must hurt!

Just my opinion of course!

Totally agree.............. but he's still easy on the eye............