Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

beIN sports channels

beIN sports channels

Old Aug 14th 2018, 3:06 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default beIN sports channels

Do beIN sports channels 1, 2 and 3 have the same programs, with one in SD, one in HD and one in the other thing, or does each channel have different programs?

Asking because I'm trying to sort out an internet/tv bundle for the new house and want to include European football (not EPL obviously, bastard Optus). We won't be on the NBN until July 2019 so am having to go with ADSL2.

Westnet are offering a bundle that includes Fetch and 'beIN sports 1' with no option to add channels 2 and 3. I don't want to just get channel 1 and find out that it's all table tennis and racing. Words from the wise appreciated.
Old Aug 14th 2018, 3:27 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: beIN sports channels

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Do beIN sports channels 1, 2 and 3 have the same programs, with one in SD, one in HD and one in the other thing, or does each channel have different programs?

Asking because I'm trying to sort out an internet/tv bundle for the new house and want to include European football (not EPL obviously, bastard Optus). We won't be on the NBN until July 2019 so am having to go with ADSL2.

Westnet are offering a bundle that includes Fetch and 'beIN sports 1' with no option to add channels 2 and 3. I don't want to just get channel 1 and find out that it's all table tennis and racing. Words from the wise appreciated.
No, they have different stuff on each channel. Plenty of eurpoean stuff, and my mate has an account which he lets me use as we both support English Championship teams.

Don't know if you can access this without a login but try https://connect-au.beinsports.com/en/tv-guide
Old Aug 15th 2018, 1:06 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
No, they have different stuff on each channel. Plenty of eurpoean stuff, and my mate has an account which he lets me use as we both support English Championship teams.

Don't know if you can access this without a login but try https://connect-au.beinsports.com/en/tv-guide
Thanks Polly. I had a quick look at the link and most of the European football was being shown on channel 2 Back to the drawing board, god I hate this stuff.
Old Aug 15th 2018, 6:25 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Polly. I had a quick look at the link and most of the European football was being shown on channel 2 Back to the drawing board, god I hate this stuff.
I think its usually 2 that I end up watching. My mate just has an individual account with BEIN. Not sure what else he has at home etc but the BEIN is separate, so maybe look for a package without the football, then get a BEIN subscription?
Old Aug 15th 2018, 12:12 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I think its usually 2 that I end up watching. My mate just has an individual account with BEIN. Not sure what else he has at home etc but the BEIN is separate, so maybe look for a package without the football, then get a BEIN subscription?
That's a good idea Poll. Thanks for taking the time to give me a hand with this, I appreciate it.
Old Aug 18th 2018, 3:16 pm
Concierge

Polly, I put together a 'build your own' bundle I'm happy with - unlimited ADSL2, a good modem, Fetch with their variety channel, BeIN sports 1, 2 and 3, Optus sports, and Netflix - $105 per month including the BeIN sports and Netflix subscriptions, and a one-off upfront payment of $100. Thank fork that's over
Old Aug 18th 2018, 4:46 pm
Home and Happy

Polly, I put together a 'build your own' bundle I'm happy with - unlimited ADSL2, a good modem, Fetch with their variety channel, BeIN sports 1, 2 and 3, Optus sports, and Netflix - $105 per month including the BeIN sports and Netflix subscriptions, and a one-off upfront payment of $100. Thank fork that's over