Wikiposts

Bedtime...

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

Matt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to behold
Default Bedtime...

Does anyone else have the problem of just waiting up for another 5 minutes to see who replies to what message on this forum. Seems like every night there's a shout from the missis of "Mister, turn the computer off, turn out the lights and come to bed". Expats site doing nothing for my life under the sheets...!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bedtime...

Originally Posted by Matt Sabin
Does anyone else have the problem of just waiting up for another 5 minutes to see who replies to what message on this forum. Seems like every night there's a shout from the missis of "Mister, turn the computer off, turn out the lights and come to bed". Expats site doing nothing for my life under the sheets...!
Yep. Me too

My Hubby said he's going to ring cable and tell them to cancel the internet :scared:
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

Izzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to beholdIzzy is a splendid one to behold

Yep, my other half, (we're Sabin's too!) is sound asleep - he got fed up waiting ! We're also in Melbourne !
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

Matt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to beholdMatt Sabin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Izzy
Yep, my other half, (we're Sabin's too!) is sound asleep - he got fed up waiting ! We're also in Melbourne !

Cool - and there was I thinking I was the odd one out...right this is it...off to bed....now.... ...definitely now....in one minute....
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:57 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Cool - and there was I thinking I was the odd one out...right this is it...off to bed....now.... ...definitely now....in one minute....
Night Matt.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

You had to look didn't you
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

But hang on, what if someone replies? You might miss something

(Me too )
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wmoore
But hang on, what if someone replies? You might miss something

(Me too )

Shut up...everyone go to bed...haven't you got something better to do? this is it- definitely the last posting of the night/morning...
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:00 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Shut up...everyone go to bed...haven't you got something better to do? this is it- definitely the last posting of the night/morning...
Yeah I'm watching Lions v Melbourne (and I don't know the score so don't tell me). Night.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:01 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Yep. Me too

My Hubby said he's going to ring cable and tell them to cancel the internet :scared:
WHAT! Sureley he wouldn't be so cruel!!!!! :scared:
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:01 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wmoore
Yeah I'm watching Lions v Melbourne (and I don't know the score so don't tell me). Night.
Good game for a pre season game, its just finished down here.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:03 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Bordy
Good game for a pre season game, its just finished down here.
Quarter time here. Just seen Adcock v Pickett. Nice
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Clippies
Listen - no one threatens to disconnect someone's internet...nasty and malicious that is...go to bed!!! I'm trying SO hard...must go now...now...
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:04 am
What's happening dudes?

Listen - no one threatens to disconnect someone's internet...nasty and malicious that is...go to bed!!! I'm trying SO hard...must go now...now...
Well you've been going for 14 minutes already. Get on with it. Don't worry, you won't miss anything
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Clippies

I don't know about that.

I think I'll have to take the night off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.