Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Beaten Fraser to the 1st Karma Whoring thread

Beaten Fraser to the 1st Karma Whoring thread

Old Dec 11th 2005, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beaten Fraser to the 1st Karma Whoring thread

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
How did I miss this?

I've joined in and sent to a few of you.

Any donations welcomed and will be returned

Marie

K sent.....
Old Dec 11th 2005, 8:28 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Was going to beg for some karma yesterday as we decided we should tell my Mum about Aus at long last.

We have visas and have validated but wanted to leave it as long as possible as we thought she'd be devastated.

So, yesterday, we went to see her. I was a bag of nerves.

Result?

She's beside herself with excitement and can't wait to come out so she can see the cricket at the WACA ...

I could have told her months ago ...

Karma needed as I feel a right prat ...
Old Dec 11th 2005, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Was going to beg for some karma yesterday as we decided we should tell my Mum about Aus at long last.

We have visas and have validated but wanted to leave it as long as possible as we thought she'd be devastated.

So, yesterday, we went to see her. I was a bag of nerves.

Result?

She's beside herself with excitement and can't wait to come out so she can see the cricket at the WACA ...

I could have told her months ago ...

Karma needed as I feel a right prat ...

Ah well, thats good news then!

K sent!
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:16 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Begging doesn't become you Helen
How would ya know??? I have never begged

tried to Karma ya back but need to spread it round first hon....
Old Dec 12th 2005, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Over a 900 points to each of the first five people to give me non-blank karma!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 4:37 am
Pet
Forum Regular

Pet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nice

I need some Karma 'cause I have just got back from seeing my youngest daughter (my baby of 25) off from Perth airport to UK and Europe. Sitting at work trying to keep the tears at bay telling myself it's only 6 weeks, it's only 6 weeks" And apart from her being away over Christmas it's her birthday tomorrow. First birthday I'm not gonna get to give her a big hug and kiss. I know I'm a big softie - but sure all you mothers out there will understand.

Oh and also 'cause I'm a newbie and haven't got ANY Karma yet!!!!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 5:14 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone want some?
Old Dec 12th 2005, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by diddy
Anyone want some?
Yes please!!
Old Dec 12th 2005, 5:53 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I've just given you some and I think my hits should be quite big
Old Dec 12th 2005, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I've just given you some and I think my hits should be quite big
Chers Anne! Given you some back (although it may not be as big as yours!!)
Old Dec 12th 2005, 5:56 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Pootle
Chers Anne! Given you some back (although it may not be as big as yours!!)
Much appreciated none the less. It is the season for giving after all
Old Dec 12th 2005, 6:01 am
Pet
Forum Regular

Pet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nicePet is just really nice

Thanks diddy, I feel a little better already. Mind you I don't know how this whole Karma thingy works yet!

Pauline
Old Dec 12th 2005, 6:22 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pet
Thanks diddy, I feel a little better already. Mind you I don't know how this whole Karma thingy works yet!

Pauline
Have five new blueys
Old Dec 12th 2005, 7:08 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

And a bit more

Cas
Old Dec 12th 2005, 7:12 am
Pet
Forum Regular

Cheers guys, much appreciated. Sorry I can't return the favour as I havn't made enought posts yet. But have a drink on me I'm off home soon to have a little sob into a glass of vino....or two!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.