Wikiposts

Bank Charges Uk

Old Mar 24th 2007, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice
Default Bank Charges Uk

I spoke to my sister in the UK last night she was telling me she had just received 2000 pounds from the bank from bank charges over the last 6 years.
If you goggle bank charges all info will come up you can go back 6 years.She requested all bank statements from the bank got 80 delivered.
then you go from there I even so requet form on site.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:52 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bank Charges Uk

As informative as that is, and without wishing to sound mean, what has that got to do with Australia at all ??
Old Mar 24th 2007, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice

Nothing at all but thought it might help those in the UK give them a bit of extra cash beofre they leave.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

chris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud of

One of the other members on here did it also and the bank paid him out a wedge last week.

If they took the cash off you; you may aswell get it back

Chris.