Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Banana Splits are returning!

Wikiposts

The Banana Splits are returning!

Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Banana Splits are returning!

Catweazle was GREAT!
Attached Thumbnails The Banana Splits are returning!-catweazle.jpg  
Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gobbledegeek
Catweazle was GREAT!
Agggghhhhhhhhh Hated it. Also hated that Worzel Gummidge rubbish with John Pertwee. I think I must like my men washed
Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I've heard of Dr Who - actually I remember it starting

But who are these Banana folks? Never heard of them
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Agggghhhhhhhhh Hated it. Also hated that Worzel Gummidge rubbish with John Pertwee. I think I must like my men washed
Nothing wrong with being a bit dirty now and then....
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, can we have the original Double Deckers back as well please with Peter Firth Oh and Follyfoot but no Catweazel thanks - hated that. I can't imagine they haven't messed with the Bananas. They will definitely be 21st century
Oooh DOuble Deckers, I used to love that too, childhood revisited The tiger was my fave, though Peter Firth wasn't bad!!

http://www.thedoubledeckers.com/index.htm

Originally Posted by lesleys
Well, I've heard of Dr Who - actually I remember it starting

But who are these Banana folks? Never heard of them
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Splits
Old Aug 19th 2008, 2:24 am
Luz
Forum Regular

Luz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud of

I loved them
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:59 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, can we have the original Double Deckers back as well please with Peter Firth Oh and Follyfoot but no Catweazel thanks - hated that. I can't imagine they haven't messed with the Bananas. They will definitely be 21st century
Loved Follyfoot used to have all the annuals

actually there used to be annuals for loads of programmes do they still make them these days? not having kids its not something I look for

Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all

Bring back captian pugwash aswell GARY
Old Aug 20th 2008, 8:16 am
Just Joined

GaryandBev has a brilliant futureGaryandBev has a brilliant futureGaryandBev has a brilliant futureGaryandBev has a brilliant futureGaryandBev has a brilliant futureGaryandBev has a brilliant future

I wonder what the "sour grapes bunch" look like now - raisins
Danger Island was the best bit.
Anyone remember HR Puffinstuff?
Gary