Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Back to the Ice Age...

Back to the Ice Age...

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:13 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Back to the Ice Age...

Back in the 70s I remember there was a popular opinion that the world was rapidly heading towards another Ice Age. You don't hear this so much nowadays.

Funny how things change so quickly
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:20 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all
Default Re: Back to the Ice Age...

it's been pretty cold lately.....
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:45 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Stormz
it's been pretty cold lately.....
That's true. :brrr:
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:53 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
That's true. :brrr:
Colder than a well digger's arse here in Melbourne.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:57 am
Account Closed

I hope it snows in the mountains before the end of July.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Back in the 70s I remember there was a popular opinion that the world was rapidly heading towards another Ice Age. You don't hear this so much nowadays.

Funny how things change so quickly
Back in the 70s all I barely remember was having to remember to bring my dinner money to day-school.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:44 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Back in the 70s all I barely remember was having to remember to bring my dinner money to day-school.
And I remember the argument on who was cooler...Starsky or Hutch.

Answer = Starsky, of course.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by busterboy
And I remember the argument on who was cooler...Starsky or Hutch.

Answer = Starsky, of course.
Of course. Hutch was as gay as a nine-bob note. Whatever that was?
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:20 am
A rather curious boy

And I have modelled my full knitwear collection on Starsky. Was it Dave Starsky? What was Hutch's first name?
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:58 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

And I have modelled my full knitwear collection on Starsky. Was it Dave Starsky? What was Hutch's first name?
Wow we were only talking about that yesterday, It was David Starsky & Kenneth Hutchinson, I had no idea but Deb being of that era had posters of them on her walls
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 8:00 am
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by cresta57
Wow we were only talking about that yesterday, It was David Starsky & Kenneth Hutchinson, I had no idea but Deb being of that era had posters of them on her walls

Never met a Ken that could be trusted...
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Never met a Ken that could be trusted...
said Barbie ..................................

Johnnyyt
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:11 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Colder than a well digger's arse here in Melbourne.
Its the warmest winter I've seen in 5 years
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

COME ON SILVER LADY TAKE MY WORD, I WON"T RUN OUT ON YOU AGAIN BELIEVE ME!

Disco Fever 1977 (or was it 1978)? ("Many GREAT tracks including Yes Sir, I Can Boogie and Float On! - 4.50 from K-Tel! Buy today!")
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 1:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
COME ON SILVER LADY TAKE MY WORD, I WON"T RUN OUT ON YOU AGAIN BELIEVE ME!

Disco Fever 1977 (or was it 1978)? ("Many GREAT tracks including Yes Sir, I Can Boogie and Float On! - 4.50 from K-Tel! Buy today!")
And I was expecting "Don't give up on us baby" to be first up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.