Wikiposts

Awesome beerbelly

Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:44 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Awesome beerbelly

Just look at this!
http://www.thebeerbelly.com/
Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:47 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Awesome beerbelly

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Just look at this!
http://www.thebeerbelly.com/

Lol I've got something similar to that that I use to keep my bacardi and coke in when I go to festivals - although it just goes in a backpack. The beerbelly one is an ace idea! Could do with something like that for a festival I'm going to in August where they won't let you take your own drinks in and charge you a fortune for theirs
Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:50 pm

Originally Posted by Clippies

Lol I've got something similar to that that I use to keep my bacardi and coke in when I go to festivals - although it just goes in a backpack. The beerbelly one is an ace idea! Could do with something like that for a festival I'm going to in August where they won't let you take your own drinks in and charge you a fortune for theirs
Its developed so you can sneek booze into any event you wish , how cool is that !
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:00 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Its developed so you can sneek booze into any event you wish , how cool is that !
It's really cool! I'd buy one if they did it here. Not sure my fella would get away with it though seeing as he already has a beer belly Can you fit a crate of carling in one?
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:18 am

holds a six pack by looks of it
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:24 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, but notice that he's a really fit guy modelling that? What will happen when one of you guys puts it on? Eh?

Is double beer belly really that attractive?

Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:32 am

Originally Posted by iPom
Yeah, but notice that he's a really fit guy modelling that? What will happen when one of you guys puts it on? Eh?

Is double beer belly really that attractive?

I'm a lady!
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:48 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippies
I'm a lady!

I hope you don't mean that in an Little Britain sort of way.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by iPom
I hope you don't mean that in an Little Britain sort of way.
Lol, no in a I was born a female way