Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Australian women in the workplace ....

Australian women in the workplace ....

Old Oct 4th 2011, 5:58 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian women in the workplace ....

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
and sometimes if you can't be arsed all the people who think they're smart start telling you how stupid you are cos you can't spell or do nuffink

It's an internet forum ffs ....who cares.....there's kids starving in Africa and people are killin their kids using their 4 x 4's
...... and worse than all of that, have you seen the price of bananas and lettuces?
Old Oct 4th 2011, 6:02 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
...... and worse than all of that, have you seen the price of bananas and lettuces?
Lettuce is affordable at the mo

bananas...wot bananas
Old Oct 4th 2011, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Gawd, you leave this forum for a minute ......

I think my problem is that I am too laid back and far too helpful I just can't be a hard faced bitch, it isn't in me.

My manages is actually a nice guy but there is one particular lady of mature age who has been with the company for years. They allow her to work 12 hrs a day, 6 days a week. She admits to not having a life and prefers to be at work than at home alone.

When I am on the phone she listens, she tries to anticipate what the caller wants. In fact she wants to know everything. She took her first week off in years .... did the place come crashing down, did it bugger!

If the boss asks me to do something she feels is her job she sulks ... it's driving me nuts. He won't say anything because while she is doing all those hrs they don't have to hire someone else.

Last edited by scrawni; Oct 4th 2011 at 7:47 am.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 7:54 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scrawni
If the boss asks me to do something she feels is her job she sulks ... it's driving me nuts. He won't say anything because while she is doing all those hrs they don't have to hire someone else.
.....yep.....these type who are insecure usually try undermine you, especially to the boss (and anyone else who will listen) ...it's called elevating themselves to de-elevate you

Keep doing the right thing, karma has a way of biting