Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Australian channels list (Free and paid)

Wikiposts

Australian channels list (Free and paid)

Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:41 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian channels list (Free and paid)

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
and barring SBS and ABC all showing complete crap.
The cricket isn't crap <predictable post off>
Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:42 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Oh what fun it was watching today. Especially the first few overs. I didn't whoop much. Which is unlike me.
Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

There's cricket on <predictable post off>
Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:48 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Oh what fun it was watching today. Especially the first few overs. I didn't whoop much. Which is unlike me.
Originally Posted by fish.01
Whoop away people, it's party time!

Cricket on today tomorrow and as long as it takes to retain dem Ashes ... I notice the news is focussing more on the swimming
Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:49 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

no there is adverts with cricket intervals!
Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:52 pm
Mostly Harmless

Originally Posted by asher
no there is adverts with cricket intervals!
Just an excuse to pour a cold one between another Aussie wicket falling ...water in my case, obviously ...
Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:55 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit that I never had the Aussie public as bad losers. How wrong I was. Still, in fairness they don't get much practice.
Old Dec 15th 2010, 11:56 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Just an excuse to pour a cold one between another Aussie wicket falling ...water in my case, obviously ...
then you must slosh as you walk now!
Old Dec 16th 2010, 12:00 am
Mostly Harmless

I have to admit that I never had the Aussie public as bad losers. How wrong I was. Still, in fairness they don't get much practice.
Originally Posted by asher
then you must slosh as you walk now!
They are the worst losers, a sport can COMpletely disappear if they are ???? at it.

<slosh slosh>
Old Dec 16th 2010, 12:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

How wrong I was.
Not much denial in my office....most seem to accept we are losing and have a poor team and so be it. Two even practised their pommy accent today and said they were joining the other side The most emotion I hear is the gloating on here from the winners
Old Dec 16th 2010, 12:03 am
Mostly Harmless

Not much denial in my office....most seem to accept we are losing and have a poor team and so be it. Two even practised their pommy accent today and said they were joining the other side The most emotion I hear is the gloating on here from the winners
Batting for the other side?! That would be about right ...
Old Dec 16th 2010, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They are the worst losers, a sport can COMpletely disappear if they are ???? at it.

<slosh slosh>
Don't get too carried away...it would partially just be fair weather fans as well...I know it is shocking to you cricket tragics but it is not that exciting to the causal observer....many will watch on ritual occasionally to see the poms get beat but if they are losing there is not much left in it for them...much the same as the uk...I am sure you have noticed by now that a lot of the interest in cricket is only skin deep in both countries.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Batting for the other side?! That would be about right ...
They must have thought that was the entry criteria
Old Dec 16th 2010, 12:12 am
Mostly Harmless

Don't get too carried away...it would partially just be fair weather fans as well...I know it is shocking to you cricket tragics but it is not that exciting to the causal observer....many will watch on ritual occasionally to see the poms get beat but if they are losing there is not much left in it for them...much the same as the uk...I am sure you have noticed by now that a lot of the interest in cricket is only skin deep in both countries.
To a certain extent for cricket in the UK but for fair weather sports fans the Aussies really have it sown up!

Christ I wish I had some workmates to lay into because this bunch of an excuse for Australian sports'men' really are lacking ...
Old Dec 16th 2010, 12:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I reckon there's far too many sore winners on here to be in any position to claim the high ground Just the same combination of fair minded and foul in my book

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.