Wikiposts

Australia V Japan!

Old Jun 12th 2006, 3:28 am
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all
Default Re: Australia V Japan!

Brill match. Hate football but couldn't stop watching!! A much better game than the UK one!

Cheering you all the way!

Ali
Old Jun 12th 2006, 4:47 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Australia V Japan!

Originally Posted by turtletom
All im going to say to the Aussies is GOOD LUCK!! Because you are going to need it.
Thanks, you can have it back now; we didn't need it after all.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:06 am
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

I recorded the game on Sky plus. Didn't know the result. Came home and sat there thinking damn.

What a game and so happy that the roo's did the biz.

They're almost thru to round 2. Amazing
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:47 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I watched this match this afternoon....it was a cracking game!
.... much better than the trash England played on Saturday!

Go on you Aussies!

jackie
Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:17 am
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

I am so proud of my team. I screamed with delight when I saw the score on my bbc score on the computer. Funnily enough all the england supporters gave me a well done more so out of pity than anything else.

I am gutted I didn't get to see the game , but the next game is on the weekend and I live next to a pub with a VERY large screen and lots of beer, and most importantly a beer garden for children to play in.

WELL DONE TO THE SOCEROOS
Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:55 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Australia V Japan!

Originally Posted by killamarsh
I am so proud of my team. I screamed with delight when I saw the score on my bbc score on the computer. Funnily enough all the england supporters gave me a well done more so out of pity than anything else.

I am gutted I didn't get to see the game , but the next game is on the weekend and I live next to a pub with a VERY large screen and lots of beer, and most importantly a beer garden for children to play in.

WELL DONE TO THE SOCEROOS
Not bad for our first World Cup appearance since 1974, eh?
Old Jun 12th 2006, 9:09 am
Fighting my corner

Thumbs up Re: Australia V Japan!

Hah!

Australia's players said Egyptian referee Essam Abdullah el Fatah had apologised for allowing a disputed goal against them in their 3-1 win over Japan in World Cup Group F this morning.

Socceroos goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer said El Fatah had apologised for allowing Shunsuke Nakamura's goal to stand after Atsushi Yanagisawa collided with the Australian keeper and knocked him off balance as the ball sailed into the empty net.
HAH again!
Old Jun 12th 2006, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

I was in work and missed the second half
Old Jun 12th 2006, 9:52 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Australia, I didn't think you'd beat them.
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Thanks, you can have it back now; we didn't need it after all.

ha ha - sorry Tom - but you kept me awake watching the damn footy - what's it all about anyhow? grown men palying with a ball???
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:40 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe the f****ing referee has admitted to the Oz goaly, Mark Schwarzer, that he made a mistake allowing that Japan goal!

Not that it made much difference in the end anyway
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:41 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turtletom
All im going to say to the Aussies is GOOD LUCK!! Because you are going to need it.
to you I'm going to say
Old Jun 12th 2006, 11:14 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
ha ha - sorry Tom - but you kept me awake watching the damn footy - what's it all about anyhow? grown men palying with a ball???
Where is he Keeping his head down presumably
Old Jun 12th 2006, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Oh and what was England's opening match score.............Oh yes wasn't it 1 - 0 and it was a home goal
I thought the own goal was tempered by the fact it came from a well taken set piece. If Beckham is as good as people say he is!!
Old Jun 12th 2006, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Where is he Keeping his head down presumably

Ha ha ha - Keeping his head down - I would have loaved to have kept my head down - unfortunately for me they play these stupid games at stupid hours! It was worse the other night - he had guests watching - I am just waiting for the finals as we have a huge screen tv - so maybe the house will be full of tribal men chanting some thing silly!!!!

Tom has gone to work - so I can't wait for him to come home and try to take a snooze - I just may have to catch up with my hoovering ect..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.