Wikiposts

Australia the Movie

Old Nov 18th 2008, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

Notts_bloke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australia the Movie

Originally Posted by Kim67
Absolute shite - my kids loved it and used to play it all the time, so I taped over it. But I do think Leonardo is brilliant - the first movie we ever saw him in, my husband thought he was actually intellectually impaired (what's eating gilbert grape).
No comment
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolute shite - my kids loved it and used to play it all the time, so I taped over it. .
You should have watched it on normal speed rewind - classic comedy. We laughed till we cried
Originally Posted by Notts_bloke
No comment
Oh go on, you know you want to Not seen him in anything other than the Titanic crap but presumably Martin Scorsese rates him as an actor.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 12:12 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Except that Hugh Jackmans character was loosely based on the life of a Western Australian author.

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/stor...005368,00.html
Haven't seen it yet and the trailer didn't go into that much detail.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 12:55 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Notts_bloke
Nearly as bad as Nicholas "I play the same character in every movie" Cage
Nicolas Cage makes me want to commit violence. I just hate his ****ing smarmy looking face. Only reason he got anywhere in Hollywood is because he's Martin Scorsese's nephew. ****wit!
Originally Posted by moneypen20
You should have watched it on normal speed rewind - classic comedy. We laughed till we cried
I remember going to see Titanic with my 2 neices and one of their husbands. At the end, the 2 girls were sitting crying ever so quietly. Cam and I looked at each other and said "well, that's 3 hours we'll never see again". It's not like they didn't know the ending, is it? For crying out loud it's not like anyone doesn't know they almost all died!
Oh go on, you know you want to Not seen him in anything other than the Titanic crap but presumably Martin Scorsese rates him as an actor.
Have to admit I loved Catch Me If You Can. It was a great book and a fun movie.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Nicolas Cage makes me want to commit violence. I just hate his ****ing smarmy looking face. Only reason he got anywhere in Hollywood is because he's Martin Scorsese's nephew. ****wit!
Have to admit I loved Catch Me If You Can. It was a great book and a fun movie.
Francis Ford Coppolla's nephew.....he had to put Nicholas in the movies as his own son was decapitated in a speed boat accident with Griffin O'Neil I think it was - trying to think back to the days of 1980's Dolly Magazine gossip. But still so cool as Sailor in one of the Lynch movies in the 80's - oh and every teenage girls dream in Valley Girl.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 9:22 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Francis Ford Coppolla's nephew.....he had to put Nicholas in the movies as his own son was decapitated in a speed boat accident with Griffin O'Neil I think it was - trying to think back to the days of 1980's Dolly Magazine gossip. But still so cool as Sailor in one of the Lynch movies in the 80's - oh and every teenage girls dream in Valley Girl.
That's right, FFC's nephew. Either way, I just despise the creep.
Old Nov 19th 2008, 12:44 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
That's right, FFC's nephew. Either way, I just despise the creep.
Marrying Lisa Marie Presley because he was obsessed with Elvis spoke volumes in my book
Old Nov 19th 2008, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Planning on seeing it in the next couple of days. Some people get very patronising about stuff that by it's very nature is supposed to be entertainment I guess, as with most other films, the bums on seats will decide if it's any good. Never taken a reviewer's pov as gospel on anything. Not going to start now
It come for a bit of stick with the critics and none really knows how it will end up. They're saying it might be be more popular than it deserves.