Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Australia to Allow Women to fight in the front line and special forces

Australia to Allow Women to fight in the front line and special forces

Old Jun 16th 2011, 5:40 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women on the front-line in Afghanistan?

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
It's not the name,it's the people
I'm still never going there
Old Jun 16th 2011, 5:41 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Don't knock it, I might be working up there soon
I rest my case,you'll fit right in
Old Jun 16th 2011, 5:41 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Don't say i didn't warn ya pilgrim
Old Jun 16th 2011, 5:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I rest my case,you'll fit right in

I'm not over the moon at the thought Think I'd prefer it to the frontline though!
Old Jun 16th 2011, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. Did you see them running? and what was that stupid face paint she was wearing?

Must have bushes that are in the shape of numbers in Israel...

Gives a new meaning to the phrase "putting on make-up".

Last edited by Deancm_MKII; Jun 16th 2011 at 5:57 am.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 6:13 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

just to let all the ex-pongoes know, I appear to have survived another day in the RN with my sphincter intact and still acting as a one way (out) valve only

of course if it had been installed by BAE then it's likely it would have been put in the wrong way round
Old Jun 16th 2011, 7:05 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
just to let all the ex-pongoes know, I appear to have survived another day in the RN with my sphincter intact and still acting as a one way (out) valve only

of course if it had been installed by BAE then it's likely it would have been put in the wrong way round
That might be the case for you but there will be someone on your ship or in barracks getting buggered.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 7:10 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukecadet
That might be the case for you but there will be someone on your ship or in barracks getting buggered.
'bugger me' is an expletive that is widely used, and taken literally, in the navy
Old Jun 16th 2011, 7:29 am

'bugger me' is an expletive that is widely used, and taken literally, in the navy
Yeah and some of them ain't too fussy.
There was a big fat spotty chef on one of my ships that just escaped the amorous clutches of the Officer of the watch.He was legless,naked with his arse up in the air"obviously asking for it" in his bunk and Lt Bugger tried to hop on.He was sprung and left the RN.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 9:02 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Some of my male soldiers were old women, and some of my female soldiers were hard men.

Old Jun 16th 2011, 9:54 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah and some of them ain't too fussy.
There was a big fat spotty chef on one of my ships that just escaped the amorous clutches of the Officer of the watch.He was legless,naked with his arse up in the air"obviously asking for it" in his bunk and Lt Bugger tried to hop on.He was sprung and left the RN.
didn't know you were a chef
Old Jun 16th 2011, 10:53 am

didn't know you were a chef
I wasn't but It didn't stop him from having a go at me as well.
I got away intact.I laughed it off at the time and it made a good sea story but truth be known I was just 18 and he scared the hell out of me.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 11:13 am
Shiny Arse Know All

I wasn't but It didn't stop him from having a go at me as well.
I got away intact.I laughed it off at the time and it made a good sea story but truth be known I was just 18 and he scared the hell out of me.
probably worse then when it was all underground

The bigger problem then as now is the grooming of the young lasses by the older lesbians. Dryad was well known as a bean flickers paradise The midships Wrens mess on my last ship, it was the hetrosexual girls who got grief as teh majority of the mess batted for teh other side
Old Jun 16th 2011, 11:27 am

probably worse then when it was all underground

The bigger problem then as now is the grooming of the young lasses by the older lesbians. Dryad was well known as a bean flickers paradise The midships Wrens mess on my last ship, it was the hetrosexual girls who got grief as teh majority of the mess batted for teh other side
Was it Dryad that had the horse stables?I can remember being in a barracks somewhere and stealing a horse while under the influence.
Old Jun 16th 2011, 3:00 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Was it Dryad that had the horse stables?I can remember being in a barracks somewhere and stealing a horse while under the influence.
no idea, only ever went up there to kick their useless dabber butts at volleyball/basketball

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.