Wikiposts

aussie tooth fairy

Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:13 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking aussie tooth fairy

Well the moment has arrived wenger jr`s just been tucked into bed with his 1st awol tooth under his pillow.
Question is how much should I give him in dollars?
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aussie tooth fairy

Originally Posted by wengerboy
Well the moment has arrived wenger jr`s just been tucked into bed with his 1st awol tooth under his pillow.
My boy lost his 5th tooth today (all aussie lost teeth!!!), hes eight in three weeks time. Last four teeth, we gave $10 for each tooth - that might sound a bit but its only 4 quid really and we don't spoil our kids much really (am povo student at the mo...)
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:19 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Lol!,our daughter just lost her first a couple of weeks back,she's only 4! we gave her 2 1dollar coins & lots of 5,10 & 20cent coins, she was over the moon to get so much.great when there young,kids dont realise the value of money

Donna.
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:20 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Show him this picture of the Aussie tooth fairy.

Tell him the tooth fairy is poor over here ........and it's a dollar for a full set
Attached Thumbnails aussie tooth fairy-dingo-david.jpg  
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:23 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Take it down to Cash Converters, those c'try boys can't afford regliar dentist.
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:25 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
Take it down to Cash Converters, those c'try boys can't afford regliar dentist.

pmsl
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:30 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

giggling at the typical resonses that i`ve come to expect from like minded simpletons like myself and the sensible one madsad,steandleigh
it`s looking like 5 dollar at the mo but it`s very tense down ere in SA at the mo and anything could happen
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Dollars!!!:scared:

Give 'em 50 cents and then take it away again in the morning telling them you are putting it towards their dental plan, cos thats why the tooth fairy gives them money, to pay for the upkeep of their adult teeth.

And then show them a spreadsheet of dental costs for children, and tell them to stop whinging

JTL
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:40 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

giggling at the typical resonses that i`ve come to expect from like minded simpletons like myself and the sensible one madsad,steandleigh
it`s looking like 5 dollar at the mo but it`s very tense down ere in SA at the mo and anything could happen
FIVE DOLLARS :scared:

I'd give you a full set of mine for that much
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:41 am
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Dollars!!!:scared:

Give 'em 50 cents and then take it away again in the morning telling them you are putting it towards their dental plan, cos thats why the tooth fairy gives them money, to pay for the upkeep of their adult teeth.

And then show them a spreadsheet of dental costs for children, and tell them to stop whinging

JTL
reminds me of a conversation I had with the mrs last week,
can`t remember anything after she mentioned the word ORTHADONTIST :scared:
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

$10, $5 are you guys mad :scared: Do you know how many teeth each child is going to lose before they twig there is no tooth fairy Mine got 50p per tooth. They couldn't really give a monkey's how much it is, just the fact they have been visited by a fairy. I would have said a $2 coin would be plenty (and I'm not tight honest).

Oh and don't, whatever you do, start writing notes in tiny tiny writing - believe me you will live to regret it
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 1:06 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

You could try a different tack...

IF you dont brush your teeth , they'll all fall out, and then the tooth fairy will sneak into your bedroom and take it from under your pillow.

Then show them a picture of a fairy Terry Gilliam style, that'll sort 'em out. They'll be paying you to have the tooth under your pillow instead .
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 3:22 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Whe my son's tooth fell out (read pulled and pulled till it had no choice!) I was going to give him $1. However, his headmaster heard us dicussing it and gladly told little one that over in Oz they get $2! So didn't have much choice!

He was standing on a bar stool the other day trying to reach his money box on the fridge and he found a stray tooth. When he asked why a tooth was on top of the fridge, I had to say that the tooth fairy must have dropped it on the way past and would come back for it. Think he believed me!

Tracey
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

whats the equivalent to 50p as that is what my eldest gets for every tooth
Mandy
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 11:19 am
Up The Arse!!

well he`s just walked in to the lounge room clutching 5 dollars in loose change and he`s acting like he`s won cross lotto
good time to mention that the tooth fairy is normally very generous when it`s a first tooth but due too high fairy dust prices and interest rate hikes she might not be as generous in the future

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.