Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Aussie muggers take note.

Wikiposts

Aussie muggers take note.

Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie muggers take note.

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
I am not offended by it personally, was just pointing out that there was little difference between my username and what has been said on this thread. Seems to be double standards.
Then report it.

As far as I can see, the issue with a username that causes offence is that the name appears on every one of your posts, gets quoted etc and so is visible a lot. If you have a problem with being asked to change your name take it up with Sue (Admin).

A post with one word in the middle - which incidentally refers to a low-life mugger - is one post. And so far you are the only person to complain, no-one has reported it. If someone does report it and another mod feels it needs removing then I'm sure they will remove it.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:25 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Then report it.

As far as I can see, the issue with a username that causes offence is that the name appears on every one of your posts, gets quoted etc and so is visible a lot. If you have a problem with being asked to change your name take it up with Sue (Admin).

A post with one word in the middle - which incidentally refers to a low-life mugger - is one post. And so far you are the only person to complain, no-one has reported it. If someone does report it and another mod feels it needs removing then I'm sure they will remove it.

Haha. No double standards at all then. Thanks for clearing that up.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:33 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
I used to like in Folkestone. I was told that apparently the local pub nutters etc. had quickly [and painfully] realised that the short, well-dressed oriental looking blokes that you see in the town centre are to be left well alone.

[Apparently Folkestone has a large Gurkha contingent out at Shorncliffe....]
Those guys are bloody awesome (and seemingly nice with it by all accounts). I read that a certain area in Wales couldnt get bus drivers due to trouble being directed at the drivers from some local hardnuts.

A few ex gurkha were happy to take the jobs and funnily enough all trouble stopped soon afterwords.

Also good to see the recent government turn around regarding them
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:34 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
You'll be over someones knee in a minute young man!
He can lie over my knee if he wishes - i'll happily spank him
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:35 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
So yer a mugger on the train platform,see a short vulnerable looking guy and think oh yes easy ****ing pickings here,problem is the short vulnerable looking guy is a LEGIONAIRE who would have no quams about killing you and and yer whole family and sleep well at night you dumb kant............Result= Bernieboy 2 muggers 0
Sorry to hear that, the guy sounds like a right cooking funt.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
He can lie over my knee if he wishes - i'll happily spank him
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:39 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good - i'll get the whips and chains out. You may need a few books to pad yer arse out, if it's a wee tight ass, if it's huge - no need!
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:42 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Oh good - i'll get the whips and chains out. You may need a few books to pad yer arse out, if it's a wee tight ass, if it's huge - no need!
Sounds nice.

Is that you in the photo?
Old Aug 31st 2009, 5:46 pm

Sounds nice.

Ask Broad Shoulders!
Old Aug 31st 2009, 6:57 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds nice.

No, it's me.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 7:38 pm
ABCDiamond

From the title only, I thought this thread might have been about the 72 year old Dawn Fraser, who was attacked on Friday night.

The young teenager, who attacked her, got more than he bargained for when Dawn Fraser kneed him in the groin.....

She had a new knee implant a while ago.... her new knee is made of Titanium...

Old Aug 31st 2009, 7:42 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
From the title only, I thought this thread might have been about the 72 year old Dawn Fraser, who was attacked on Friday night.

The young teenager, who attacked her, got more than he bargained for when Dawn Fraser kneed him in the groin.....

the mugger got a knee implant as well
Old Aug 31st 2009, 8:55 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Good for her. I hope it hurt.
Old Aug 31st 2009, 9:42 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear that, the guy sounds like a right cooking funt.
Yer a trier i'll give you that
Old Aug 31st 2009, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Ban the blighter!

I got banned for less than this.
I might change my name to Double_Standards or Iamfriendswithamod.
Nothing like twisting the truth LF!
Best you stick to flirting with SCG rather than take on Polly!

Sounds nice.

Originally Posted by Dorothy
No, it's me.

Go granny!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.