Wikiposts

Aussie Expat To Uk

Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:51 am
Wrinkly Person

FLUFF is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aussie Expat To Uk

My Australian partner wants to migrate to UK next year - what website can I visit with the same calibre of information that I find on this forum?
Old Oct 17th 2006, 10:05 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Expat To Uk

Originally Posted by FLUFF
My Australian partner wants to migrate to UK next year - what website can I visit with the same calibre of information that I find on this forum?
Don't think there's anything on the scale of BE for the UK, but the Gumtree community is always busy.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 11:50 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Gumtree is great ...

I have to ask though ... Why?

Good luck.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 3:51 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Aussie Expat To Uk

LOL, check out some of the threads on Gumtree:

"Why Most of English girls are ugly?"

"Are Romanians gonna take the Poles jobs"

"Why are there no rock stations in London?"

"The most racist town in Great Britain"

"LOW UK PRODUCTIVITY"

"another reason why i want to live in australia"
So... pretty much the same as BEP, really.

Though I must say, the person who posted the thread about ugly UK girls must be blind. There are plenty of good-looking chicks over here.

I should know; I married one of 'em.

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Oct 17th 2006 at 3:54 pm.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 4:17 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

"LOW UK PRODUCTIVITY"

Though I must say, the person who posted the thread about ugly UK girls must be blind. There are plenty of good-looking chicks over here.

Yep - I think that site's in a whole other league - no swearing filter alone makes it an interesting read. But! You do get the odd useful thread on there, when the 'white is right' goose-steppers aren't busy slagging everyone off.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 4:20 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Yep - I think that site's in a whole other league - no swearing filter alone makes it an interesting read. But! You do get the odd useful thread on there, when the 'white is right' goose-steppers aren't busy slagging everyone off.
You both make it sound so appealing I must go and check it out

Fluff: have you checked out the Moving Back to the UK forum on here. Granted there's a lot of "I hate wherever, I have to move back" type stuff, but there's lots of useful info as well.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Aw Moneypen, it's worth it for the laugh. It's a fab place.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 4:52 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Aussie Expat To Uk

Warning: it makes BEP look perfectly sane and reasonable!
Old Oct 17th 2006, 8:12 pm
Wrinkly Person

FLUFF is an unknown quantity at this point

Fluff: have you checked out the Moving Back to the UK forum on here. Granted there's a lot of "I hate wherever, I have to move back" type stuff, but there's lots of useful info as well.
I was REALLY, REALLY impressed by Gumtree - NOT!
so I am off to check out Moving Back etc as I had never thought of that one - thanks
Old Oct 17th 2006, 8:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by FLUFF
I was REALLY, REALLY impressed by Gumtree - NOT!
Old Oct 17th 2006, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

"LOW UK PRODUCTIVITY"

There are plenty of good-looking chicks over here.

I Love You.