Wikiposts

Aussie Bar Receipt.

Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:20 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Aussie Bar Receipt.

See attached...
Attached Thumbnails Aussie Bar Receipt.-aussie-bar-receipt.jpg  
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:26 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Bar Receipt.

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
See attached...
That's been up before - was it you? are you becoming forgetful? or can't you remember?
Old Jun 12th 2006, 5:39 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Aussie Bar Receipt.

Originally Posted by moneypen20
That's been up before -
Has it?

was it you?
Don't know!

are you becoming forgetful?
Not sure!

or can't you remember? :d
Say again?
Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Has it?

Don't know!

Not sure!

Say again?
LOL. It's is funny though
Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:02 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

See attached...
Must have been for an Aussie bloke, all they seem to drink is Lite beers.

Generalising of course.

Source
Old Jun 12th 2006, 6:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi

Generalising of course.

Source
You WERE there spying on Saturday night then......I think the only person drinking light beer (cue vomiting smilie) was The Bloke!
The Possoms joined me in the delights of Cascade Premium for a while.....until Colin let the side down by buying VB :scared:
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:45 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

See attached...
Love it , karma for that mate
Old Jun 12th 2006, 11:24 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi

Generalising of course.

Source
LOL, Like the source. Nothing wrong with generalising when it's all true. Sourcy

The amazing thing is how pissed and loud and obnoxious they get when they are tanked up on the alcohol free beer!
Old Jun 13th 2006, 5:14 am
Fighting my corner

Thumbs up Re: Aussie Bar Receipt.

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Love it , karma for that mate
Ta.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 10:21 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmmmmm.... now we know what you do in your spare time Vash
J x
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:06 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by moneypen20
That's been up before - was it you? are you becoming forgetful? or can't you remember?
It was I.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:09 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gedge

Ahhhhh Ha!!!!

I was right!!!!!!!

again......
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by Hels
Ahhhhh Ha!!!!

I was right!!!!!!!

again......
I was just about to reply to you.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:17 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gedge
I was just about to reply to you.

I see....replying me was low on your priority list, huh?
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by Hels
I see....replying me was low on your priority list, huh?
what would you expect? were you pining for me in my absence?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.