Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

attention all you cooks and chefs- a question

attention all you cooks and chefs- a question

Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:08 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default attention all you cooks and chefs- a question

once you have made and cooked profiteroles, how would you store them and how many days will they keep viable - before you fill them. thanks guys
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:17 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: attention all you cooks and chefs- a question

Originally Posted by squeezzii
once you have made and cooked profiteroles, how would you store them and how many days will they keep viable - before you fill them. thanks guys
I would fill them immediately then eat them. Do you need a hand?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

http://www.masterchef.com.au/forums/...sageID=1305745
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squeezzii
In a moss-lined hole in a tree, wrapped in a sheep's bladder. Indefinately.

yours

Ray Mears
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

put on a tray once cool and freeze - once frozen pop them in a bag and seal - they will keep for up to 6 weeks. Take them out and thaw in the fridge for a couple of hours and then in a warm oven and heat them for about 3 to 4 minutes until crips again.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:26 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kporte
I would fill them immediately then eat them. Do you need a hand?
Ha Ha thanks for the offer- I'll let you know!
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:30 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

thanks for the link K, very useful- never had to worry about this b4 as we always scoff 'em quick at ours, but I am going away and need to take them with me so wondered about anyones experience.
let me know when you're down my way K- your more than welcome to try some!
(just noticed I've hit my 1000 posts-wow I'm slow!)
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:31 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

Originally Posted by spartacus
In a moss-lined hole in a tree, wrapped in a sheep's bladder. Indefinately.

yours

Ray Mears
ahh- none of my trees have got holes in- bugger! (puts sheep bladder back in fridge)
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:40 pm
Account Closed

I've just been offered eight legs of venison for Christmas for $150.

Do you think that's two deer?
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 11:41 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

just to let you know I made the profiteroles on friday and filled and ate them on monday after having stored them in the fridge wrapped in cling film- they were fine though some were slightly drying out, but had made loads so it wasnt a prob