British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   aston (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/aston-674465/)

aston Jun 29th 2010 9:11 am

aston

its a place in birmingham,its famous for a number of things..it has a world famous football team and an old friend of the family called ozzie Osborne comes from there...

imagine how chuffed we are that hopefully one of the family is right in the running to play ozzie as a young man in a film about his life?

good eh,or what..?

Richie Redlands Jun 29th 2010 9:24 am

Re: aston

Originally Posted by brummy (Post 8664906)
its a place in birmingham,its famous for a number of things..it has a world famous football team and an old friend of the family called ozzie Osborne comes from there...

imagine how chuffed we are that hopefully one of the family is right in the running to play ozzie as a young man in a film about his life?

good eh,or what..?

makes a lot of sense the Bat never falls far from Apple.

Fancy seeing ya blood on celluloid in 3D running around the Diskery on Bristol Street and the ATV studios. And doing a gig at Barberellas. Tony Iommi is still in Solihull, according to me Dad in Law.
I bet you would have got the part if you were 30 years younger mate.

eddie007 Jun 29th 2010 9:27 am

Originally Posted by Richie Redlands (Post 8664921)
makes a lot of sense the Bat never falls far from Apple.

Fancy seeing ya blood on celluloid in 3D running around the Diskery on Bristol Street and the ATV studios. And doing a gig at Barberellas. Tony Iommi is still in Solihull, according to me Dad in Law.
I bet you would have got the part if you were 30 years younger mate.

brummy's playing Ozzie's Grandad

Richie Redlands Jun 29th 2010 9:31 am

Originally Posted by eddie007 (Post 8664924)
brummy's playing Ozzie's Grandad

Now it all makes sense as Grandad shagged Sharon according to Tony :lol:

Sass73 Jun 29th 2010 9:34 am

Actually Wythall for Mr Iommi. My mate used to deliver his papers and we'd see him at UCI every now and then.

You had to lead with the bloody claret and blue, didn't you? Add a bit of class to Aston and say that Arthur Conan Doyle lived there, or that Geezer Butler and Tony came from there, or even that it was the home of Norton's. But not the bleeding football:frown:

aston Jun 29th 2010 9:44 am

Originally Posted by Sass73 (Post 8664950)
Actually Wythall for Mr Iommi. My mate used to deliver his papers and we'd see him at UCI every now and then.

You had to lead with the bloody claret and blue, didn't you? Add a bit of class to Aston and say that Arthur Conan Doyle lived there, or that Geezer Butler and Tony came from there, or even that it was the home of Norton's. But not the bleeding football:frown:

whos from wythall

Richie Redlands Jun 29th 2010 9:50 am

Originally Posted by Sass73 (Post 8664950)

Wythall Solihall, I was close and anyway this is about Aston and Ozzie. Start a thread about ACD or TB cause this IS the Aston thread:p

i bet you never delivered papers and if you read any it certainly wasn't the Sports Argus;)

Sass73 Jun 29th 2010 9:54 am

Originally Posted by Richie Redlands (Post 8664980)
Wythall Solihall, I was close and anyway this is about Aston and Ozzie. Start a thread about ACD or TB cause this IS the Aston thread:p

i bet you never delivered papers and if you read any it certainly wasn't the Sports Argus;)

I did deliver papers you cheeky little beggar and I have read the Sports Argus. I've even been around the Villa ground. I just don't think football is worth leading this with.

Pray tell, what is ACD and TB?

aston Jun 29th 2010 9:55 am

sports argus,them was the days

Sass73 Jun 29th 2010 9:56 am

Originally Posted by brummy (Post 8664969)
whos from wythall

Richie Redlands said that Tony was still in Solihull. I said he's in Wythall

Sass73 Jun 29th 2010 9:57 am

Originally Posted by Richie Redlands (Post 8664980)

Oh, and just a point of geography, Wythall is part of Bromsgrove, not Solihull!

aston Jun 29th 2010 9:58 am

Originally Posted by Sass73 (Post 8664986)
I did deliver papers you cheeky little beggar and I have read the Sports Argus. I've even been around the Villa ground. I just don't think football is worth leading this with.

Pray tell, what is ACD and TB?

my darling,you can lead me anywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aston Jun 29th 2010 9:59 am

Originally Posted by Sass73 (Post 8664996)
Oh, and just a point of geography, Wythall is part of Bromsgrove, not Solihull!

aint there a world famous lady from there?i went out with her once,seriously a fine lookin lady;)

Sass73 Jun 29th 2010 10:00 am

Originally Posted by brummy (Post 8664998)
my darling,you can lead me anywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And where would you like me to lead you dear boy? The back of Lewis's :D

Sass73 Jun 29th 2010 10:02 am

Originally Posted by brummy (Post 8664906)

good eh,or what..?

I forgot to congratulate you on your distant claim to fame. Will he be meeting him? I'm soooo jealous. Been to see him live a few times but to meet him and maybe Sharon as well.....