Wikiposts

The Ashes

Old Aug 24th 2009, 3:55 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ashes

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Hey guys,

I have got to give a presentation at work on Thursday morning - I thought I would warm up with some Ashes based humour.

Has anybody seen any Aussie directed Ashes jokes? The only ones I can find are anti English!

Cheers,

S
Old Aug 24th 2009, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hey guys,

I have got to give a presentation at work on Thursday morning - I thought I would warm up with some Ashes based humour.

Has anybody seen any Aussie directed Ashes jokes? The only ones I can find are anti English!

Cheers,

S
I am sure The Sun website had some Aussie Ashes jokes.I have no idea what they are like though as I did not read them!Sue.
Old Aug 24th 2009, 4:27 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Q. What does Mitchell Johnson put in his hands to make sure the
next ball almost always takes a wicket?
A. A bat.

Q. What do you call an Australian with 100 runs against his name?
A. Mitchell Johnson
Old Aug 24th 2009, 4:33 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Q: What is the main function of the Australia coach?
A:To transport the team from the hotel to the ground.

Q: What do you call an Australian with a champagne bottle in his hand?
A:A waiter.

Q: Why don't Aussie fielders need pre-tour travel injections?
A: Because they never catch anything.

Q: What do Aussie batsmen and drug addicts have in common?
A:Both spend most of their time wondering where their next score will come from.

Q: What did the spectator miss when he went to the toilet?
A:The entire Australian innings.

Q: Why do Australians call their favourite drink XXXX?
A:Because they can't spell beer.
Old Aug 24th 2009, 4:35 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Q: What is the main function of the Australia coach?
A:To transport the team from the hotel to the ground.

Q: What do you call an Australian with a champagne bottle in his hand?
A:A waiter.

Q: Why don't Aussie fielders need pre-tour travel injections?
A: Because they never catch anything.

Q: What do Aussie batsmen and drug addicts have in common?
A:Both spend most of their time wondering where their next score will come from.

Q: What did the spectator miss when he went to the toilet?
A:The entire Australian innings.

Q: Why do Australians call their favourite drink XXXX?
A:Because they can't spell beer.

Perfect. Cheers BS!

S
Old Aug 24th 2009, 5:03 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

The phone rings in the Long Room at Lords and Lord Psmithy-Smythe answers it.
"Hello?" says his lordship.
"G'Day", says an uncouth voice on the other end. "Mate, can I talk to Punter?"
"I'm sorry? Who?"
"Punter, mate. Punter, You know the Aussie captain, whatsisface..."
"Would it be Mr Ponting you're referring to?"
"Mister Ponting.. yeah, that's the bloke. I'm his bank manager, just need to talk to him about something."
"Oh I see", says his Lordship. "Well... I'm afraid he's just gone out to bat... Can you hold for a moment?"
Old Aug 24th 2009, 5:08 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Why is Jessica Brattich trying to fatten up Mitchell Johnson?

Because she likes her balls wide