Wikiposts

Arkon

Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:31 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Arkon

my uncle sent me this and for some reason i thought of you!!

A doctor, sick and tired of the stresses of working in an NHS practice decides to take early retirement. He buys 50,000 acres of land in the Australian outback and cuts himself off from the world.

Six months down the line, one morning he gets a knock on the door, answering it he finds an enormous bearded man.

“Can I help you?” asks the doctor, “g’day, I’m your neighbour from 40 miles down the rd, I was wondering if you’d like to come to a party this Friday? “

Having not seen a single person for the last six month the doctor agrees.

As the man is leaving he turns and says “there’s gonna be lots of drinkin”

“That’s ok “ says the doctor “after years of university and drinking in the doctors mess, I can keep up with the best of them”

He gets a little further down the path and turn again “there’s probably gonna be some fightin!!”

“well I’m quite a likeable fellow and get along with most people that I meet, I’m sure it wont be a problem” replies the doctor

A little further down the path he turns again “And there’s sure to be loads of wild sex”

On hearing this the doctor was keener than ever.

“What should I wear? “ asked the doctor.

“Whatever you like, it’s just gonna be the two of us”

Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:38 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arkon

Arkon invited to a wild party involving drinking and fighting??? He'd be fine - he'd just whinge 'em all to death within 10 minutes of arriving!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 10:09 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl!!!!

Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent