Wikiposts

AN APOLOGY.

Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:17 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default AN APOLOGY.

Last night i posted a thread which was rightly moved by Pollyanna(thank you),i had last night received news that an ex oppo and dear friend of mine had been killed in Afghanistan whilst on tour there with a french commando regiment.I was very sad, drunk,downrite miserable and VERY pissed off,not a good time to post me now thinks.Anyway if anyone was in any way upset or annoyed by my thread then i humbly apologise.Bernieboy.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 5:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AN APOLOGY.

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Last night i posted a thread which was rightly moved by Pollyanna(thank you),i had last night received news that an ex oppo and dear friend of mine had been killed in Afghanistan whilst on tour there with a french commando regiment.I was very sad, drunk,downrite miserable and VERY pissed off,not a good time to post me now thinks.Anyway if anyone was in any way upset or annoyed by my thread then i humbly apologise.Bernieboy.
Hugs for you mate
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your bad news mate.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear of your loss mate
Old Oct 8th 2008, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Rastis will become famous soon enough

Sorry for your loss...

The soldier stood and faced his God Which must always come to pass...
He hoped his shoes were shining Just as brightly as his brass.
"Step forward now, you soldier, How shall I deal with you?
Have you always turned the other cheek?
To My Church have you been true?"

The soldier squared his shoulders and Said,"No, Lord, I guess I ain't...
Because those of us who carry guns Can't always be a saint.

I've had to work most Sundays And at times my talk was tough,
And sometimes I've been violent, Because the streets are awfully tough.

But, I never took a penny That wasn't mine to keep...
Though I worked a lot of overtime When the bills got just too steep,
And I never passed a cry for help, Though at times I shook with fear,
And sometimes, God forgive me, I've wept unmanly tears.

I know I don't deserve a place Among the people here...
They never wanted me around Except to calm their fears.

If you've a place for me here, Lord, It needn't be so grand,
I never expected or had too much, But if you don't, I'll understand."

There was a silence all around the throne Where the saints had often trod...
As the soldier waited quietly, For the judgment of his God,
"Step forward now you soldier,
Walk peacefully on Heaven's streets,
You've done your time in Hell."

Author Unknown
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:32 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

((((((((((((((((((Bernieboy)))))))))))))))))
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:59 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Am v sorry to hear that... my thoughts are with you xx
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:48 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Sending you lots of (((hugs))) X X X X
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

darren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant futuredarren k has a brilliant future

Sorry to hear about your loss mate
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:28 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by darren k
Sorry to hear about your loss mate
Darren like me he was an ardent Leeds fan,in fact they have a photo of us in full(legion) combat gear AND leeds scarf's on the wall of the Peacock opp Elland rd.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:38 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

awwwwww sorry to hear this, my nephew served in afghanastan twice, saw his best friend killed and he is nearly deaf now from a bomb, he served with the american army.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend (((hugs))) No need for apologies, we understand.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:52 pm
Account Closed

Machiavelli is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my cousins, a hero in our family, served for 22 yrs, and was posted in NI for most of his 'career'.

My condolences to you Bernieboy!

I first visited NI, for a wedding, in 1994. I can remember being shocked at seeing actual soldiers, in full battle gear, doing the stuff that soldiers are trained to do, in Warrenpoint.

Total wake up time.

My heart goes out to you. Those of us who have not visited a 'war zone' could not imagine how you must be feeling.

No need, in my opinion, for you to apologise BB. Those of us with hearts understood where you were coming from. (I admit that I read your post, but could not find it within myself to post a comment.)

Take Care,

Mxxx
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:05 am
FREE TIBET

Hey peeps a huge thank you for your replies and your understanding,much appreciated.
Old Oct 9th 2008, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for your loss BB.